LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Madness and Pastel Colors

Sephy

"Now now Kryan. You'll only hurt yourself by holding it in." Thalia said "Come on now, sweetie." she gently lifted his legs up and bent them so he was in a comfortable position to poop.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sephy

• Anon17a

As Kryan's legs went up his bowels slowly started to open up. It started with a wet fart which quickly turned into a mudslide in his diaper. Kryan still wasn't fully into being the baby they wanted, but started to cry like one.

"I know, honey I know." Thalia removed his dirty diaper and began cleaning him up.

Meanwhile, Theresa was chasing a nude Phil. "Philly! Get back this instant! I need to put your diaper on before you have an accident!" She said as she ran after him

Kryan tried to control himself, but was finding it very hard to do.

Phil giggled happily while run ran away from his nanny. "Me wanna be nukie" He said happily.

Kryan found himself finally calming down once he had his pacifier. He suckled gently on it while Thalia finished up.

Phil tried to run away further, but got caught in a corner. He knew he lost and sat on the floor.

Thalia smiled a little. "That's better." She said and gently rubbed his tummy.

Theresa panted as she took a moment to catch her breath. "Goodness.... Alright... Let's.. get.. this.. diaper on you." She said as she held up the diaper.

Kryan couldn't help wanting more of Thalia's warm embrace. He reached for her while suckling on his paci.

Phil giggled at his nanny's state. He didn't know what he did was wrong. He only thought they were having fun. "What we do today

Thalia took him in her arms and cuddled him closely to her and smiled.

Theresa sat on the ground as she laid Phil and began diapering him. "I would say try and potty train you but we all know how messy that can get." Theresa said

Kryan sighed behind the pacifier while he cuddled with Thalia.

Phil giggled at his nanny's reply. "Tank for twying" he said kissing her cheek.

It was relatively empty outside as Thalia walked around. She gently set Kryan down on the grass so he could crawl around and explore.

"Alright, sweetie pie." Theresa set up a little drawing station and set Phil down on a stool so he could draw and have fun

Kryan started to realize what was going on. He took out his pacifier and said "I'm not a baby" He was slightly mad at himself for allowing himself to be pulled in so easily.

"A picture of mommy" Phil said as he showed his nanny a picture two stick figures.

"I'm not a baby" Kryan repeated. He was tore between the good feeling he was getting from being with Thalia and what his mind was telling him.

Phil nodded back.

"Kryan, just tell me one thing. Do you like the feeling when I pay attention to you like this? More importantly, do you this kind of attention that you get from your mother?" She asked

Theresa smiled a little as she ruffled his hair