LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Madness and Pastel Colors

Sephy

Phil fed himself his meal with very little difficulty.

Kryan's focus turned to his meal while Thalia fed him, As he ate his mind slowly forgot about his problems.

Phil suckled on his sippy cup with a happy smile.

Kryan started to rhythmically on his bottle. The anger in his eyes had disappeared. In it's place a calm and soft smile behind the bottle.

"Awww, that's my good boys." Thalia cooed as she kissed Kryan's head softly.

Theresa soon came in looking for Phil. She was his nanny and found Phil with Thalia. "There you are, Phil! I've been looking for you." She said

Theresa sighed as she hugged him and gently rubbed his back. "Well at least you were with Thalia." She kissed his head gently and thanked Thalia for looking after him.

"It's no problem, he's a good little companion to Kryan here." Thalia said and then placed the bottle aside. "Uh oh. I think someone's going tinkle in his diapee." She cooed.

Phil yawned. He hasn't had his nap quite yet.

Kryan softly sighed. He enjoyed a little one on one time with Thalia. Often he would have to go to his mom for intimacy. He by no fault of his own didn't feel safe with anyone else. His father had damaged him quite a bit.

Theresa smiled down at Phil. "I think its nappy time for you, Philly." She cooed as she carried him back to his room.

Thalia rocked him gently in her arms and rested her cheek on top of his head. She knew he had a rough childhood based on what Kristina had told her.

Phil slept with a soft coo.

Kryan enjoyed himself, showed by the big smile on his face behind his pacifier, while he held on to Thalia's shirt.

McCloud contacted Miss. Ashford.

"Would you mind starting up again." McCloud asked back. "I think the feeding will strengthen the bonding process and enforce a more babyish way of thinking. We have access to medicine that could help start production if you need them"