LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The replacement baby

robehouse

Ashley smiled big when she was lifted out of the tub and rubbed dry. She said, "yay can we watch the little mermaid?" She was so excited to be dressed as a baby and get to watch a movie cuddled into her mommies chest. She began to suck her thumb happily.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grace smiled at Ashley.

"Yes, I believe we can. Although I don't have the DVD, I belong to a service that streams Disney movies and I think the Little Mermaid is on the list. Let's go get you dressed and then we can go ssee the movie."

Grace took Ashley to the nursery and put her on the changing table to diaper her for the night.

Grace slipped a diaper under Ashley and powdered her before taping a diaper on her.

"Be careful Ashley. You might smile so big it will break your face." Grace joked.

Grace went over to the dresser and got a nightgown and pair of footed pajamas that snapped down the front. She showed them to Ashley.

"Which one do you want to wear tonight?"

Grace put the sleeper away and dressed Ashley in the nightgown. She carried her to the living room and sat her on the couch. Grace picked up the remote and looked for The Little Mermaid. When she found it she started the movie and put it on pause.

"Would you like some juice or some cookies for the movie?"

Ashley let Grace put ger in the nightgown and smiled while sucking on her pacifier. She cuddled into Grace as she was carried downstairs. She then watched her look for the little mermaid. She smiled when she found it.

She said, "can I have a Baba of juice mommy?"

Grace cuddled with Ashley during the movie. She felt her fall asleep and turned the movie off. Grace picked Ashley up and carried her to her room and put her in the crib. She covered Ashley and pulled up the side of the crib before leaving the room.

Ashley sucked on her pacifier as she slept. She wet her diaper in her sleep.

Ashley woke up around 2 am screaming and crying due to a nightmare she had of her new mommy leaving her just like her old mommy did. It scared her a lot. She didn't want to lose Grace. She was crying and hyperventilating really badly.

Grace had turned the baby monitor on, but she didn't need to hear Ashley screaming. She got out of bed and came into Ashley's room. Grace lowered the side of the crib and lifted Ashley out.

"Shh, It's okay, baby. Mommy is here."

Ashley quickly cuddled into Grace crying into her shoulder. She slowly began to calm down. She sucked on her pacifier harder. She said, "you left me mommy just like my old mommy did."

Ashley still had tears rolling down her face as she thought about being all alone again. She said, "can I sleep with you mommy pwease?"

Grace hugged Ashley close.

"I would never leave you, baby. Of course you can sleep with me tonight. How about a bottle of milk and then we will both go to bed?"

Ashley cuddled into Grace calmed down and smiling big. She nodded and said, "yes pwease mommy."

Ashley sucked on her pacifier as she put her head on Graces chest. She loved having a new mommy and being a baby again. It felt amazing to her.

Grace carried Ashley to the kitchen and filled a baby bottle with milk and warmed it in the microwave oven. She tested the milk on her wrist, then walked back upstairs. She stopped by the nursery and two diapers, the baby wipes and the powder. She went over to her own bedroom and laid Ashley down on the bed.She handed her the bottle.

"Do you need your diaper changed, Ashley?"

Ashley kept her head on her mommies chest. She listened to her heart best while she watched her make her a warm bottle for bed.

Ashley then cuddled into her closer she was was carried upstairs. She watched her mommy gather all the diaper changing stuff. She smiled big and sucked on her pacifier more.

Ashley laid on the bed and shrugged her shoulders. She said, "no know mommy." She was completely soaked due to having the nightmare.

Grace smiled and checked Ashley's diaper, finding it soaking wet, almost to the point of leaking. She untaped the diaper and pulled it down and out. She folded up the wet diaper and threw it away. She got the baby wipes and cleaned Ashley before slipping a clean diaper under her. She powdered Ashley and taped the diaper closed.

"There we go! Baby is all dry now. She will be able to sleep through the rest of the night." Grace said.

Ashley smiled up at Grace while she was changed as she drank her bottle until it was empty. She then popped her pacifier back in happily.

Ashley then laid in bed waiting for her new mommy to come to bed as she sucked on her pacifier happier than ever. She didn't even remember having a bad dream at this point.

Ashley cuddled into her new mommy as she sucked on her pacifier falling asleep quickly. She was so tired.

Grace stayed awake for a little bit. She listened to Ashley sucking on her pacifier,her arm wrapped around her. Finally though she knew that Ashley had fallen asleep, so she breathed easier and drifted off to sleep herself.

Grace woke up early the next morning and carefully got out of bed. She made her way to the kitchen and started the coffee and made up a bottle of formula for Ashley, putting it on the stove to warm up.

Ashley smiled big and slept through the night peacefully sucking on her pacifier while she cuddled into her new mommy.

Ashley woke up about 10 minutes after Grace realizing she was gone, she started to freak out. She called out, "mommy where are you?" Her voice was trembling as of she was on the verge of tears.

Grace heard Ashley and got the bottle of formula. She went upstairs and entered the bedroom. Grace picked Ashley up and hugged her.

"It's okay, baby. I'm here. I didn't leave you."

Grace put

Ashley waited patiently while she heard Grace coming back upstairs relieved to see her still there. Ashley snuggled into her quickly.

She said, "me was only scawed for a minute."

Ashley took the nipple into her mouth and began to suck on it. She drank down the formula happily.

Grace smiled at Ashley and cuddled with her as she drank her bottle. She checked her diaper.

"Is my little girl wet this morning? Don't worry, mommy will change you as soon as you finish your bottle."