LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The replacement baby

robehouse

Grace set the bottle aside, then laid Ashley on the changing table. She took off her wet diaper and cleaned her with baby wipes. Grace put a clean diaper under Ashley and sprinkled powder on her. She brought the diaper up and taped it closed. She picked Ashley up and kissed her.

"Would you like some breakfast, or is your tummy full from the bottle?"

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I think we can. I'm pretty sure we have all the ingredients. Would you like to be mommy's helper in the kitchen?"

Grace carried Ashley down to the kitchen and moved a chair over to the counter. She stood Ashley on it, and tied a bib around her neck.

"I don't have an apron, so I hope the bib is okay?"

Grace got out the pancake mix, milk and chocolate chips and put them in a bowl. She handed Ashley a spoon.

"Can you stir those for me? I'll go start the stove so it will be ready when the pancakes are ready to cook."

Ashley smiled super big when she got told yes for the chocolate chip pancakes. She started slightly bouncing in mommy's arms as she was carried to the kitchen. She said, "yes mommy me would pwease."

Ashley smiled as she was stood on a chair and had a bib tied around her neck. She said, "the bib is otay mommy."

Ashley smiled and took the spoon and nodded. She began to stir them instantly. She got the mix all over the spoon and some on her hands too. She continued stirring until it was all stirred together. She only made a small mess on the counter which was a couple chocolate chips which she picked up and ate.

Ashley said, "all done mommy."

"Good job, baby! I see you got most of it in the bowl too!"

Grace took the bowl and started pouring the batter in the pan to cook the pancakes.

"Can you go wash your hands and come back here? The pancakes should be ready in a few minutes."

Ashley tried to get down from the chair by herself and ended up falling off. She was to hard for her leg to reach the ground. She started to tear up as soon as she hit the ground but she got up right away. She tried so hard not to cry but it hurt. She started crying softly. She went to walk and the thick diaper made her fall on her butt. She then crawled over to the sink crying. She stood up by using the cabinet door to help her. She tried to reach the sink but couldn't reach it. She was still crying at this point.

she looked over at her mommy and waited for her to notice or be done cooking to come over and help her as she didn't want to disturb her since she is actually a big girl just pretending to be a baby.

Grace had her attention on the pancakes and didn't see Ashley fall, but she heard her. She turned the pancakes down and came over to Ashley. She brushed her legs off and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Are you okay, baby? Did you fall down and hurt yourself? Let's put you in your high chair and mommy will wash your hands for you."

Grace picked Ashley up and set her down in the high chair, buckling her in. She got a dishcloth and washed Ashley's hands and dabbed at her face. She got a bib and tied it on Ashley. Grace filled a baby bottle with juice and put it on the tray of the high chair.

"Okay, mommy will have the pancakes ready shortly. Just sit here, okay?"

Ashley calmed down when Grace came over by her. She nodded about having fallen. She let her legs be brushed off and she kissed Grace back on the cheek.

Ashley said, "yes mommy I did fall but I'm okay. That sounds like a good idea mommy. Dank you."

Ashley smiled and cuddled into Grace when she picked her up. She then let herself be buckled into her high chair. She let her hands and face be washed off. She smiled at the bib that was tied around her neck because it said, "mommy's babygirl" on it.

Ashley then started to drink the bottle. She watched Grace work on making the pancakes. She was so excited for the pancakes.

Grace finished the pancakes and brought them over to the table. She put some on a plastic plate, then made a face on top of the pancakes with whipped cream. She put the plate in front of Ashley and gave her a fork.

"Would you like mommy to cut the pancakes for you?"

Grace took the plate and cut the pancakes up into small pieces before pouring syrup over them. She placed the plate on the high chair again.

"There we go, baby. Would you like milk with your pancakes now?"

• 2 weeks later...

Grace filled a baby bottle with milk and brought it over to the high chair. She looked at how messy Ashley was getting and smiled.

"Looks like you'll need to be cleaned up after you eat."

Grace smiled and kept eating until she was done and then took the dishes over to the sink. She got Ashley out of the high chair and held her as they went up to the bathroom. She took off Ashley's clothes, including her diaper and stood her in the tub.

"This will be the fastest way to get you cleaned up." Grace said.

She started the water running in the tub and when it was the right temperature, she turned on the shower. She got a washcloth and soap and started washing Ashley.

Ashley smiled big and cuddled into Grace instantly as she was carried off to the bathroom to be given a bath/shower. She let herself be undressed and put in the tub. She stood there happily.

Ashley stood still while she was washed by Grace. She began to suck on her thumb half way through wanting her pacifier.

Grace smiled as Ashley sucked her thumb. She quickly washed her, then rinsed her off. She turned of the water and got Ashley out of the tub. She rubbed her dry and then picked her up. she carried her into the nursery and laid her on the changing table. She strapped her down and put the pacifier in her mouth instead of her thumb.

"There you go, baby." Grace cooed.

Grace went about putting a clean diaper on Ashley.

Ashley smiled happily while she was rinsed off then dried off. She cuddled into Grace as soon as she was picked up putting her head on her shoulder still sucking on her thumb.

Once she was strapped down, she happily took the pacifier and started to suck on it instantly and said, "dank you mommy."

Ashley laid there while she was diapered and said, "mommy what we doing today?"

Grace cleaned up Ashley, then put a clean diaper under her and sprinkled powder on her before taping the diaper on. She helped Ashley off the changing table.

"I don't have anything special planned. What would you like to do today?"

Grace went over to the closet and got out a dress.

"Would you like to wear a dress today?"

Ashley laid still sucking on her pacifier while she was being changed into a nice clean diaper. She was super happy.

Ashley smiled and said, "can we go to chucky cheese mommy? I've never been there and really want to."

Ashley smiled at the dress that Grace picked out and said, "yes please mommy."

Grace finished getting Ashley dressed and patted her bottom.

"Go ahead and play with your toys for now, Ashley. Mommy is going to clean up the house a little bit, and then maybe I will play with you."

Ashley smiled big up at mommy while sucking on her pacifier.

She crawled over by her toys and instantly began to play happily. She soon felt the need to pee and she just went. She soaked her diaper and didn't even notice or care.

She sucked on her pacifier while she played. She soon began to fell tired. She laid on the floor sucking on her pacifier holding onto a teddy and fell asleep.

Grace spent the next hour cleaning the house. When she got back to Ashley she saw she was asleep. Grace got a pillow and a blanket and put the pillow under Ashley's head and covered her. She went to the kitchen and fixed herself a cup of coffee and sat down.