LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The replacement baby

robehouse

Ashley followed Grace holding her hand. She had no idea where they were going. They stopped in front of a door and she instantly knew it was Haileys nursery by the look on Graces face.

Ashley looked around the room at everything that was in there. It was so beautiful. She was kind of jealous that the baby had a better life than she ever did. She followed Grace over to the dresser. She instantly looked at the diapers wondering what it would be like to wear them.

Ashley looked at Grace while she explained about the training pants and said, "okay ill wear them if they fit." Ashley stepped into the training pants while holding onto Grace while still staring at the diapers.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grace saw Ashley looking at the diapers but didn't think anything of it. She was watching Ashley put the training pants on to see if they fit. She saw Ashley seemed to be having problems, so she pushed Ashley's hands out of the way and tugged the training pants up for her. Once they were over Ashley's bottom, Grace adjusted the training pants, making sure they fit Ashley.

"Well it looks like they fit. They are yours if you want them. How about we go get some pancakes with fruit on them?"

Ashley struggled to put the training pants on and looked at Grace for help. When she helped her put them on she said, "thank you." She then thought about whether or not she wanted to keep wearing them and said, "sure thank you." She then looked at the diapers one more time and then said, "yummy pancakes."

Grace led Ashley to the kitchen.

"Go ahead and have a seat. I'll get started on the pancakes. it won't take long."

Hailey's high chair was sitting near the table and there were four chairs around the table for Ashley to sit in.

Grace made up the batter and put the fry pan on the stove. She poured the batter into the fry pan and starting cooking them.

Ashley followed Grace to the kitchen and noticed the high chair and kind of wondered whether or not she would fit in the high chair. But sat down on the chair closes to it while she admired it.

Ashley then began to watch Grace cook her breakfast. She was so hungry that she began to drool slightly. She said, "that smells great miss."

Grace finishes making the pancakes and brings them to the table, along with the fruit. She sees Ashley is sitting really low in her chair. She sets everything down on the table.

"Honey, I think you would be more comfortable being able to sit high enough at the table so you can see everything. How about I set you in the high chair? It doesn't mean I think you are a baby, but you can't be comfortable there." Grace said.

Grace started putting pancakes on the plates on the table.

Ashley blushed when Grace came over and realized how truly small she was. She listened to what she said and looked at the high chair. She kinda actually wanted to sit in it anyways.

Ashley thought about it for a few seconds and nodded. She wasn't very comfortable. She said, "okay, ill sit in the high chair." Ashley looked at the pancakes as her mouth began to water feeling so hungry. She waited to be put in the high chair so she could eat.

Grace come up behind Ashley and picked her up. She carried her over to the high chair and sat her in it. Grace fastened the strap across her waist and pushed the high chair up to the table.

"How's that?" Grace asked.

Grace put pancakes on the plates, then covered them with butter and put bananas and strawberries on both stacks. She placed one of the stacks in front of Ashley, then poured some juice into a glass for her.

Ashley let herself be picked up by Grace. She held onto her while she was carried to the high chair. She sat in it once she was put into it. She let herself be buckled in and pushed up to the table. She smiled kind of liking it.

Ashley smiled big when she saw the stack of pancakes and once it was in front of her, she instantly began to dig in. She then went to take a drink and spilled it all over the table. Luckily not getting any on her or Grace. She felt tears well up in her eyes feeling terrible.

Grace stood up and got a dish towel. She mopped up the juice on the table.

"Don't worry about this, Ashley. It's no big deal. See? I have it cleaned up already."

Grace got a sippy cup from the cupboard and filled it with juice. She put the lid on it and gave it to Ashley.

"There you go honey."

Ashley calmed down realizing Grace wasn't going to hurt her for spilling her juice.

Ashley sat in the high chair and felt the need to pee come on realm quickly and she started to squirm.

Ashley ate her pancakes trying to hold her pee. She then drank some of her juice out of the sippy cup. She kind of wished it was a bottle.

"Aw, there is nothing to be sorry about. You couldn't down to go the bathroom, could you? Come on, I'll help you get cleaned up." Grace said.

Grace stood up and came over to Ashley. she lifted her out of the high chair and carried her back to the nursery.

"If you don't mind, I'll use baby wipes to clean you up, then I'll find something else for you to wear, okay?"

Grace carried Ashley over to the changing table and stood her on it. She pulled the wet training pants off of her and got out the baby wipes. She started cleaning Ashley's privates.

Ashley listened to Grace while she sat in the high chair and began to calm down. She shook her head no to the part of being able to get down.

Ashley put her head on Graces shoulder feeling better about wetting her pull up. She slightly cuddled into her. Ashley nodded and said, "okay that's is fine." Ashley secretly hoped she diapered her.

Ashley stood there on the changing table while Grace clean her up since she had an accident.

Grace finished cleaning Ashley then had her sit down on the changing table.

"Let me go see if I can find something else for you to wear."

Grace went over to the dresser and started looking through the drawers. She didn't have anymore training pants for Ashley to wear.There was only diapers left. Grace picked up a size 5 diaper and came back to Ashley.

"I'm sorry, Ashley. I don't have any more training pants. As I said earlier, Hailey wasn't close to being potty trained yet. She was wearing size 3 diapers. I accidentally got size 5 diapers one time, and of course they were too big on her."

Grace showed Ashley the diaper.

"I can't imagine you are small enough to fit in this diaper. But if you want, I would be willing to try to put it on you. Would you want to wear the diaper? You would only wear it in the house and no one else will know what you are wearing."

Ashley sat down on the changing table waiting for Grace to come back with something for her to wear.

She looked around the room while Grace was by the dresser and kind of wondered what it would be like to be a baby again full time. She knew it would be better than living on the streets.

Ashley watched Grace walk back up to her with the diaper an looked at it. She wanted to try it really badly but didn't want to seem to eager about it.

Ashley listened to her say everything she had to say and then said, "no I don't mind. I wouldn't mind wearing them in public either for the reason that no one realizing I'm an adult half the time and assume I'm only 4 or 5 years."

Ashley hugged Grace back and smiled up at her. She liked this. She liked this more than anything. She then laid sill when Grace laid her down.

Ashley looked around the room as Grace began to diaper her. It felt so weird being diapered but she didn't care. She enjoyed it for some reason. She enjoyed feeling love for the first time in a long time.

Ashley stood there for a moment feeling the diaper between her legs. It spread her legs apart a lot. She tried to walk and ended up falling down on her butt since the diaper was big on her and thick

Ashley looked up at Wendy and said, "I kind of like how it feels but it is really thick and hard to walk." She then did something a little girl would do to their mommies. She lifted her arms up wanting to be picked up since she knew she couldn't walk with this diaper on.

Grace smiled as Ashley fell on her bottom. She picked Ashley up and held her in her arms.

"Since you won't be wearing diapers too long, I'll carry you around. Did you finish your pancakes?"

Grace carried Ashley out of the nursery and closed the door.

Ashley kept her head on Graces shoulder. She was kind of afraid to ask this. She looked away from Grace and shyly said, "I like wearing these diapers and i like feeling like a baby. Can I be your baby since you lost your real baby?"

Ashley instantly regretted asking this and tears started to stream down her face remembering how her own mother didn't want her. She thought why would this lady want me.

Grace gave Ashley a hug.

"I would love for you to live here, but just so you know, you are not replacing Hailey. Nothing could ever replace her, but you can be a second daughter to me, okay."

"Now let's go find something else for you to wear over your diaper, then I think I want my little girl to take a nap."

Grace started back to the nursery.

Ashley hugged Grace happily and said, "of course. I know I could never replace her. I would never want to do that."

Ashley nodded at finding something to wear and a big yawn escaped her lips as a nap was mentioned and said, "a nap sounds great mommy."

Ashley laid her head back down on Graves shoulder and began to suck her thumb feeling very happy.