LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The replacement baby

robehouse

Grace Langdon walked down the street feeling sad. She was still in mourning from losing her one year old daughter to SIDS, or at least that is what they called it. Grace had been the one to find Hailey's lifeless body in her crib. She had not been married to Hailey's father, and never would be,

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ashley was 19 years old. She was just kicked out of her moms house a week ago and was living on the street. She didn't understand why her mom kicked her out, it upset her not knowing. She was small for her age. She was 4'4" and only weighed about 90 lbs.

Ashley was so hungry that morning. She had no money, no clothes, and no home. She was inside of a dumpster digging around for something to eat. She then heard a female voice and it sounded like she was talking to her. She poked her head out of the dumpster and said, "are you talking to me miss?"

Grace was shocked when she saw what she took for a child peek her head out and look at her. Grace walked closer to the dumpster.

"If you are the one making all that noise in the dumpster, then yes, I am talking to you. Why on earth are you digging through the dumpster? You must be freezing in there? Where is your mother?"

A hundred questions filled Grace's head but she asked only these three.

Grace started to get her courage back, seeing that it was just a little girl.

Ashley looked at the lady and was shocked she heard her in the dumpster and actually cared. No one else had ever noticed her.

Ashley said, "I'm sorry I was making noise miss. I was looking for something to eat. My name is Ashley. I am 19 years old. My mom kicked me out a week ago. So I have been living in the streets and I have to find food in dumpsters."

Ashley climbed out of the dumpster as she talked to the lady who seemed nice. She was filthy. She pants her wet and dirt. It looked like she had an accident but she was just messy from the dumpster.

Grace couldn't believe the girl in the dumpster was nineteen. She barely looked eight, at best. She heard what the girl told her about being kicked out and her heart went out to her. When the girl climbed out of the dumpster and stood in front of her she gave Ashley a hug.

"How would you like to come home with me and have breakfast? I'm sure it will taste better than whatever you could find in the dumpster." Grace said," By the way, my name is Grace."

Grace took out her phone and called her work, telling them she wouldn't be coming in today.

Ashley stood I front of the nice lady and was shocked her was offering to let her come home with her. She was so happy.

Ashley said, "really you mean it? It would be so nice to have a home cooked meal over dumpster food." She hugged the lady back. She said, "thank you so much for being nice to me. I have been so lonely and scared being out here by myself."

"I can imagine it would be really scary. I'm actually surprised the police didn't find you yet. But I don't think of myself as anything special. I would hope that anyone who finds you would take you in," Grace said.

Grace took off her coat and wrapped it around Ashley. She put her arms around Ashley and started walking her to her house. She noticed that due to Ashley's size she was having trouble keeping up with her. Grace stopped and looked at Ashley.

"Honey, would it be okay if I picked you up and carried you? We could make better time, and I know you are hungry."

Ashley looked at Grace when she said she thought anyone would take her in. She said, "I have had many people notice me and just walk away like they didn't care. I thought no one would ever care. Thank you for caring."

Ashley snuggled into the lady's coat feeling very cold. She was so happy to be going to have real food and to have such a nice lady helping her. She let he lady start to walk her towards her house.

When Grace stopped and asked if she could carry her, Ashley blushed. She thought about it for a second though and agreed. She was very hungry. She nodded and said, "yes you can carry me. I am very hungry."

"Thank you, Ashley."

Grace put her hands under Ashley's arms and lifted her into the air. She slipped one hand under Ashley's bottom and started walking home. Grace could tell Ashley hadn't bathed recently, probably since she had run away from home. She decided the first order of business was to have Ashley take a bath.

On the way home she passed by a fruit stand. She got a large bunch of bananas and two quarts of strawberries. She continued on home and walked up the drive to her house. She set Ashley down and smiled at her. Grace took a banana from the bunch and peeled it. She handed it to Ashley.

"I hope you like bananas and strawberries. I thought I would make pancakes and cover them with the bananas and strawberries."

"I am giving you this banana to eat now since you said you were really hungry. After you finish your banana, I would like for you to take a bath or shower and then we'll have the pancakes. How does that sound?"

Ashley smiled when she was picked up. For some reason she kind of enjoyed it. She out her head on Graces shoulder and snuggled in slightly without noticing. She noticed though that they were moving a lot faster.

Ashley smiled when Grace picked up some bananas and strawberries loving both of them. She continued to snuggle into Grace and smiled big knowing she was gonna have a real meal soon.

When she was set down and handed the banana she instantly began to eat the banana. She smiled and said, "thank you miss and I love them both." She then listened to Grace talk about taking a bath or shower and decided a nice relaxing bath sounded amazing right now. She said, "a bath sounds really nice."

"I'm glad I picked the right fruit then." Grace said.

Grace led Ashley into the house and put the strawberries and bananas on the kitchen counter. She took Ashley upstairs to the bathroom near the bedrooms. She went over and started water running into the tub.

"Do you need any help with your bath?" Grace asked, standing up

Ashley finished eating her banana and then handed the peeling to Grace to throw away. She then followed her upstairs to the bathroom.

She stood there as Grace began to fill the tub. She was nervous to be alone in the new house she was in. She said, "can you stay in here with me so I have someone to talk to and I'm not alone?" She goes Grace understood

Grace smiled at Ashley.

"Of course honey. Go ahead and get undressed."

Grace got some bubble bath powder and added it to the water going into the tub, watching the bubbles rise up over the water. Her hand accidentally knocked a rubber duck into the tub without her noticing. She stepped back after turning off the water and waited for Ashley to get in the tub.

Ashley smiled and blushed at the same time when she agreed to stay in there with her. She began to slowly undress herself. She got herself completely undressed and waited for the tub to be filled.

Ashley smiled when Grace put in buddle bath. She loved bubbles. She didn't notice the rubber ducky fall in. She smiled big standing there and waited.

Ashley then got into the when she was instructed. She instantly began to wash herself off. She felt the rubber ducky by her toes and picked it up. She smiled big and began to play with it not realizing how babyish she looked.

Grace looked at Ashley after she undressed and was shocked at how little she actually was. Grace took Ashley's hand and helped her into the tub, almost making the mistake of picking her up and setting her in the water. She sat down on the lid to the toilet and watched Ashley wash herself. She smiled when Ashley started playing with the rubber duck. It had been Hailey's favorite bath toy.

"If you would like I can wash your hair for you. I know that can be a difficult job sometimes. I don't like doing it myself all the time. That's why I have a hairdresser." Grace said.

Ashley blushed when she was helped into the tub but didn't mind. She always had trouble with getting in with being so small for her age. Ashley washed her whole body but then sat there playing with the rubber ducky for a while having fun.

Ashley looked at Grace when she asked to help her wash her hair. She thought about it for a second and nodded. She said, "yes please I would like that. I'm not good at washing my hair. I always miss part of it."

"Alright, I would be happy to do it then."

Grace came over and picked up a small plastic pail with a rubber duck on the side of it and filled it with water. She tilted Ashley's head back, pouring the water over her head. She did it a couple more times, then got the baby shampoo. she squirted some of it on Ashley's hair and started washing it.

"You have nice hair, almost like my daughter's." Grace commented.

Grace made sure to wash all of Ashley's hair, then used the pail to rinse the shampoo out of it.

"There we go, all nice and clean. Are you ready to get out and get dressed? I'll find you something clean to wear, okay?"

Grace was quiet as Ashley asked her about her daughter.

"Yes, I have a daughter, but she died of SIDS when she was a month after her first birthday. Her father and I were never married, so Hailey was my life.She died about three month's ago. I still have her nursery set up."

Grace shook her head.

"Well enough about Hailey. I think it's time for Ashley to get out of the tub so she can have some pancakes."

Ashley was Grace get quiet all of the sudden. She was confused at why she looked sad at first. She then listened she what she said and said, "I am so sorry." She felt a tear roll down her cheek.

Ashley quickly wiped the tear away hearing about pancakes and said, "yay I love pancakes." She sounded like a little girl there just about as much as she looked like one.

"Thank you. It is hard sometimes, but I am getting through it." Grace said.

Grace helped Ashley out of the tub and wrapped her in a large bath towel.

"How about I find you some clean clothes to wear and wash the ones you were wearing? Are those the only clothes you have?" Grace wondered.

Grace rubbed Ashley all over to dry her, not thinking that Ashley was old enough to do it herself.

Ashley smiled as she was helped out of the bath tub. She listened to Grace talk about clothes and said, "sure. Thank you so much by the way. Yes those are the only clothes I have because my mom didn't let me get any of my stuff from my room. She didn't even let me grab my favorite teddy bear that my daddy gave me when I was little." A tear rolled down her cheek as she remembered her teddy

Grace gave Ashley a hug.

"I'm sorry honey. I know how much you can become attached to your teddy."

Grace finished drying Ashley and led her down the hall to her bedroom. She pulled one of her tee shirts out of the dresser and took the towel off of Ashley. She slipped the tee shirt on her and pulled it down. It fit Ashley like a short dress, but was loose around the shoulders.

"I'm afraid that is the best I can do. I know all of my panties would be too big on you. I have an idea though, if you would be willing to try it."

Ashley hugged Grace back more tears falling and said, "my daddy gave it to me before he died when I was little." Ashley let herself be dried off by Grace and began to calm down and wiped the tears away. Ashley let Grace lead her to her bedroom and let Grace put the shirt on her.

Ashley nodded and said, "I'm willing to try anything since you have been so kind to me and bringing me to your home."

Grace smiled.

"Thank you. come with me."

Grace led Ashley over to the nursery. She paused for a second before opening the door. She rarely came in here anymore. Grace finally opened the door and took Ashley inside. A large white crib stood against one wall with a changing table and a dresser with a mirror over it the only other pieces of furniture in the room.

Grace took Ashley over to the dresser. She opened the top drawer. Inside there were disposable diapers and plastic pants. There was a single pair of large cloth training pants off to the side. Grace picked up the training pants.

"Hailey received these for her first birthday. They were too large for her to wear, and I hadn't planned on potty training her for another year or so. I kept them so maybe they could be used later when I did potty train her. I don't know if they would fit you, but if they do, you are welcome to wear them." Grace said, holding out the training pants.