LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need a diaper reviewer/ordering expert!

Yeah, ABU basically has two diapers (excluding cloth Cushies), and each is dressed up in a number of ways. The first is their most premium, which DiaperThief mentioned. The other is the SDK/Cushies 2.0. I should mention that I've found the latter to be incredibly improved from 1.0, almost as good as their 2 tape premium and definitely up to handling anything too can throw at it.

• Like 1

Thanks guys! I went with the mixed case premiums...and now just going to order something from Rearz, and then Tykables overnights...Unless you babies, think that the Cuddlz all over print is thicker, bulkier?

oops....last question....any advice on the size? Do any of the above, run big or small? So say, I wear a Large, should I go with....a Large, or XL?

From my experience, ABU's premium line is hard to beat. Rearz Safari might do it, but only barely. I never have tried Cuddlz; too hard or expensive to get ahold of. Tykables are perhaps comparable to SDK 2.0 in terms of performance. Bambinos never seem to fit me right.

The Rearz Safari/Inspire+ are barely more absorbent and thicker than the Space/Simple/Little Pawz. I would recommend going for the cheaper one unless you like the Safari print better, which I'm sort of indifferent to compared to the Space.