LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Medallions for the propriety of gentlemen.

Eir

Gentlemen,

For all of you with male bodies, you know that there are times when we must protect our male propriety. It is a simple fact that humans inhabiting the male gender must bear the whims of this beast. When you see a perfect 10, she says something, does something, and you start fantasizing, but you cannot afford to become erect in public. You may get what we call the no reason boner. Well, I have solved this with meditation, and a bit of know how. You have heard the expression take a cold shower. I have found something effective. I have found that meditating on the image of an iceberg floating in a deep ocean to calm me down. If I focus on this image, I become flaccid if erect, and if I am distracted by fantasy, I return to a more grounded state. I will not post the image because others have seen the medallions, they were created using a saw, a 1 inch dowel rod, and acyrlic paint.

On the heads side, I have a picture of an ice berg floating in the deep ocean, on the flip side, is my eight pointed meter disguised as a sunrise. I used this in the bathroom at work, there as a father attending a small child, and grown men in there. I was able to unlock myself by using the medallion as a visualization aid. Also, when I see a "perfect 10," or my stallion of a mind starts to prowl into sexual fantasy, I look at the iceberg image, and use it to calm my mind. This restores my male propriety.

I hope this technique can help my brothers who also dwell in male bodies,

Stay calm my friends,

Eir.

I'm so sorry. But it's all I have in my head ;_;

The power of meditation though is awesome. Picturing something in your head is also really powerful for a lot of things, like, when your running a triangle constantly burning or something with ever inhale.

• Like 1

^Lol, I have used ABDL as a means to an end. But I still have, and have always had, a pronounced little side.

Asexuality takes care of this problem just fine for me. :) Seriously, though, unless you're devoting enough attention to the matter to the point that things have become quite raging, it's unlikely anybody's going to notice a bit of hard-on as long as you're not bringing attention to it. But if you have the means to conceal things a bit, like with outerwear, you can get situated and then fantasize away. If you manage to get to the point of climax and orgasm without physical stimulation, well, THAT would be harder to conceal...