LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A girl's loss, an Uncle's Gain (Private with Robehouse)

Orion

Mike chuckled at Christine's enthusiasm for ice cream. He kissed her forehead before getting in the car and starting it. The ice cream store was about two miles away so it didn't take long to get there. He pulled up to the window of the drive through. A girl in her twenties opened the window and smiled at Mike.

"Hey Mike! long time no see. Do you want your usual?" The girl asked.

"Not this time, Ellen. I'd like a gallon of chocolate, please. I have a little girl with a very big sweet tooth." Mike said.

Ellen glanced in the back seat and saw Christine in her car seat. She smiled and waved her fingers at Christine.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yay! Ice Cweam!" Christine cooed again as they arrived. As Uncle was ordering, she saw the clerk smile and wave at her, so Christine waved back from her carseat. At this point, Christine's breakfast was starting to catch up to her and her bowels were starting to cramp up.

Mike drove the rest of the way home and parked in the driveway. Mrs. Watson was waiting outside the front door. When the car came to a stop, Mrs. Watson came over to the car. Mike stepped out of the car.

"Can you take Christine in and get her changed? If you can believe it, she wet her pull up even before we got to the store, the little stinker." Mike said.

"No Problem, Mr. Douglas." Mrs. Watson said.

Mrs. Watson opened the back door and smiled at Christine. She leaned over and started to unfasten the harness. She sniffed around Christine and made a face.

"Excuse me, Mr. Douglas, but I believe Miss Christine has done much more than pee her pull up. I'm afraid she has given us a little present as well." Mrs. Watson said. "Come on, honey. let's go get you changed."

Mrs. Watson got Christine out of the car seat and held her in her arms. She tickled Christine's tummy.

"Why don't you remind me what the potty training rules are, Miss Christine? what happens if you go potty in your pull up?" Mrs. Watson asked.

Christine smiled as Mrs. Watson let her out of her carseat. She giggled when she was tickled, squirting a little more pee into her pull-up.

Christine snuggled to Mrs. Watson as she carried her up to the nursery. This was Christine's first time on the changing table, she gently kicked her legs as she was laid down, babbling as Mrs. Watson stapped her down.

Mrs. Watson smiled as Christine babbled at her. She pulled the pull up down and started cleaning Christine with the baby wipes.

"I know you aren't too upset about having to wear a diaper for the rest of the day, but remember the purpose of potty training is to get you wearing big girl panties full time. So I want you to at least try and make it to the potty once in awhile to please your uncle Mike."

Mrs. Watson finished cleaning Christine, then lifted her legs and spread the diaper out under her. She took some baby powder from under the changing table and sprinkled it on Christine. Mrs. Watson pulled the diaper up and taped it around Christine's legs. She unstrapped Christine and lifted her up.

"I think it is naptime for Miss Christine."

Christine was so happy to be finally put into diapers. She kept cooing and gurgling as Mrs. Watson cleaned her, powdered her, and taped her into a diaper.

Christine pouted a bit when Mrs. Watson announced it was nap time, but she didn't want to be naughty.

Mrs. Watson tugged Christine's dress over her head, replacing it with a tee shirt. She carried her over to the toddler bed that now had clean sheets on it. She pulled down the covers and laid Christine on the bed. She covered her up and put the teddy bear under her arm.

"I wouldn't pout too much, baby. Lunchtime is just over an hour from now, so your nap will be a short one. Besides, I'll bet that within ten minutes you will be sound asleep and I'll have trouble waking sleeping beauty up." Mrs. Watson said with a smile.

Mrs. Watson kissed

All todays excitement had made Christine tired. She fell asleep almost immediately. Surprisingly she didn't even dream, she just passed out. About 15 minutes after falling asleep, her diaper started to get warm and wet. Christine just slept peacefully, sucking her pacifier.

She woke up an hour later. She got out of bed and wandered downstairs, finding Mrs. Watson in the kitchen. She stood there, staring up at her, sucking her pacifier, wearing only a t-shirt and wet diaper.

Mrs. Watson was standing at the stove stirring the soup she had made for lunch. She looked down and saw Christine. She smiled and knelt down.

"I see someone woke a little early from her nap, and in a wet diaper. I'm right in the middle of making lunch, so I am not going to change you right now. How about I show you where the playroom is and you can play until lunchtime?"

Mrs. Watson took Christine down the hall and opened up one of the rooms. It was a large room and toys lined the walls. Stuffed animals lined one wall, a child sized kitchen stood against another wall. There was a rocking horse and a lot of other toys that might interest a toddler. There was a small desk with a child sized chair in front of it as well.

"Why don't you go ahead and play? If you really want your diaper changed before lunch, your uncle Mike is in his office right over there." Mrs. Watson said, pointing towards a closed door.

"The door is closed, so that means he doesn't want to be disturbed, but he would probably let you bother him for a diaper change." Mrs. Watson said.

"I have an idea. Why don't you draw a picture for your uncle at the table in here? There is paper and crayons at the table." Mrs. Watson suggested.

Mrs. Watson let go of Christine's hand and went back to the kitchen.

Christine was in aww at the playroom. She never had this many toys growing up. She was so excited. She was intrigued by Mrs. Watson's idea to draw a picture, after deciding not to bother Uncle Mike while he was working. If they wanted to change her diaper, they would have to come and get her. It wasn't her problem. She toddled around the room looked at all the toys. She couldn't wait to play with everything. She loved the play kitchen, and the dollhouse.

Twenty minutes later Mrs. Watson came down the hall and went to the study. She knocked on the door.

"Mr. Douglas, Lunch is ready." She said loudly.

Without waiting for an answer, Mrs. Watson came over to the playroom. She saw Christine at the table and smiled. She came over to the table.

"Lunch is ready, Miss Christine. Did you draw a picture for your uncle?"

"Yes Mrs. Watson!" Christine showed her the drawing where she pointed out all the people, "This is me, and this you Uncle Mike and this is you, our family!"

Christine was so happy that everyone liked her picture, and was even happier still that her Uncle wanted to hang it in the dining room. Christine let her Uncle lift her up and carry her to her booster seat. She waited as she was strapped in. She loved soup, she watched as Mrs. Watson served her and Uncle Mike.

Mrs. Watson smiled and got another bowl she brought it to the table and filled it with soup. She started to sit down then went back to the kitchen and got a bib. She came over and tied it around Christine's neck before sitting down. She started eating.

"So how do you like your playroom, Christine?" Mike asked.

"That's awesome," Mike said,"I'm glad you like it. I wasn't sure what kind of toys little girls liked. Mrs. Watson helped me figure out what to get."

When Christine started crying, Mike looked at her, wondering what was wrong.

"What's wrong honey?" Mike asked.

"I think Miss Christine has burned her mouth." Mrs. Watson said.

Mrs. Watson got up and hurried into the kitchen. She returned with cold milk in a sippy cup. She handed it to Christine.

Christine took the sippy cup and started drinking. It make her mouth feel much better. She dribbled a little milk onto her bib. She took her spoon and went to have some more of her soup since the ice had melted. It was so good. She ate it quickly, making quite a mess of herself.

Mike smiled at how cute Christine looked as she ate, getting it all over her face.

"Slow down, Miss Christine. We are not in a race to see who finishes first. I know your uncle has said you can have ice cream if you eat all your lunch, but you will have to wait until are ready as well," Mrs. Watson said a bit sternly.

"Mrs. Watson is right, Chrissy. Slow down. You don't want to get an upset tummy from eating too fast, do you?" Mike agreed.

"Sowwy." Christine said, slowing her pace. She wet her diaper again as she waited for the adults to finish. This time didn't take as much effort as the previous times. This scared her slightly, was she losing control? Was she going to have to potty train for real?

Mike and Mrs. Watson took their time finishing the soup. When they were done, Mrs. Watson cleared away the dirty dishes. She brought the ice cream, three bowls and a scoop out to Mike. She had a wet dishcloth with her and came over to Christine. She washed Christine's face and hands. She looked down at Christine's diaper and smiled.

"Looks like the soup went right through you, didn't it? That's a pretty soggy diaper you have there." She told Christine.

"How many scoops of ice cream would you like, Chrissy?" Mike asked.

Mrs. Watson gave Christine a bowl with a single scoop in it, then did the same for herself and Mike. Mrs. Watson put the ice cream back in the freezer before sitting down to eat.

"Well I know a little girl who needs to be changed before we do anything." Mrs. Watson said with a smile.

"How would you like to go see a movie? I can find a matinee that is showing a G rated movie. or we could go to the park if you want." Mike offered.