LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A girl's loss, an Uncle's Gain (Private with Robehouse)

Orion

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mrs. Watson picks up the toddler sized brush from the top of the dresser and started brushing Christine's hair. She parted it down the middle and then put it into pigtails using rubber bands and put plastic holds with Tigger on them on the pigtails. When she was done, she gave them a playful tug.

"There we go. We are ready for Uncle Mike now. How about Miss Christine sits on the potty for me? We wouldn't want her wetting her pull up right as you got to the store would we?"

Mrs. Watson took Christine over to the bathroom and helped her sit on the toilet.

"It looks like you are about to fall in, honey. Maybe I better tell your uncle to pick you up either a potty seat or potty chair."

As Christine was being pottied, Mike arrived home.

"I'm home everyone!" Mike called out.

Christine waited patiently as Mrs. Watson put her hair into pretty pigtails. When her hair was done, Mrs. Watson decided to take Christine to the potty.

"Yeah, I don't want to accidentally be flushed down!" Christine said. She has to pee but decided to hold it, wanting to have an accident later.

(If I could make a suggestion, they may want to get a baby monitor, since Christine has nightmares)

Christine sat on the potty waiting for Mrs. Watson and Uncle Mike to finish talking. She didn't want to go still, but sitting there was really starting to test her control she wanted to go so badly, but she wanted to have an 'accident' even more.

(good idea)

Mike came over to the toilet and carefully picked Christine up.

"You sure did, honey. Let's get you dried off." Mike said.

Mrs. Watson brought a towel over and wrapped Christine in it and rubbed her dry.

"You little stinker. You took all your clothes off didn't you?" Mrs. Watson said.

As Mike held Christine, Mrs. Watson dressed her in her pull up, skirt and top.

Mrs. Watson took a slip of paper out of her pocket and slipped it in Mike's pocket.

"That's the shopping list." Mrs. Watson said.

Mike carried her downstairs and through the living room. He opened the front door and took her outside. Mike's SUV was parked in the driveway. He opened the back door and slid Christine into a pink car seat, pulling the harness down in front of her and fastening it between her legs.

"Is my big girl ready to go bye-bye?" Mike asked, kissing her on the cheek.

Christine giggled as Uncle Mike pulled her out of the toilet bowl.

"Nakie!" She cooed.

She as Uncle Mike held her, while Mrs. Watson dried her off and dressed her again.

Christine snuggled into her uncle as he carried her outside to the car. As he opened the door to the SUV, she saw her pink carseat which she was quickly deposited it. She sat there looking at Uncle Mike as he strapped her into the five point harness. The crotch strap pushed her skirt up, showing off her pull-up to anyone looking. For the first time since she came to live with her Uncle, she was starting to have second thoughts about her charade.

Mike Smiled at Christine and closed the door. He got in the front seat and buckled himself before adjusting the rear view mirror. He smiled at Christine in the mirror. Finally he backed out of the parking lot and drove to the store. He drove around for a few minutes until he found a parking spot then parked and got out of the car. He opened the back door and reached between Christine's legs to unfasten her. He undid the buckle, releasing the strap and harness. Mike lifted Christine out of the car seat and held her. He felt the wet pull up against his arm. He lifted the skirt and looked at the pull up.

"Did you have a potty accident, Chrissy? I thought you were supposed to use the potty at home before we left?" Mike said.

"I didn't bring anything to change you into, honey. You're going to have to stay wet for awhile. I'm sorry."

Mike hugged Christine and then carried her up to the store. He got a cart out of the rack, then slipped Christine into the seat.

Mike pushed the cart over to the toddler's area. He started looking at the clothes. He saw a rack with overalls on it. He picked one up and looked at it. It had snaps in the crotch. He showed it to Christine.

"I wike doze" Christine said, pointing at the overalls that Mike was holding. "I wike dwess too!"

She wanted to sound more babyish. She even started drooling a little for effect.

Mike picked out three pairs of overalls and three dresses. He held up a onesie that had snaps in the crotch as well. He figured Christine could wear them around the house, or under her dresses. He put several of these in the cart, and picked out a couple more nightgowns and a couple pairs of footed sleepers for when it got colder. Mike tossed another package of toddler panties in the cart.

"I think that's all the clothes we need. Now we need to get you a potty chair and some other things from the baby department."

Mike pushed the cart out of the toddler department and into the baby department. He went back to where the diapers were at and started looking them over. He didn't know the difference between Pampers and Huggies or even Luvs.

Christine loved the outfits he was picking out, especially the onesie. She frowned a little at the panties that he picked out, she wouldn't be needing those for a while. She liked how most of the clothes had snaps on the crotch, they obviously expected her to be needing quite a few diaper changes.

She watched her uncle trying to decide on diapers for her. She pointed at the Huggies Overnite, since she knew they would be the thickest. She also pointed at the Huggies Little Movers in case her uncle wanted to get her daytime diapers too.

Mike saw Christine point to the Huggies overnight diaper and the little mover diaper. He picked up a package of each and examined them. He put the packages in the cart. He came over and gave Christine a hug.

"Are those the kind your mommy was using on you at home, honey?" Mike asked.

He put two more packages of each kind in the cart and moved on, looking at the list again. He came across the baby monitors and checked them over. He decided to get one so he could hear if Christine was having a bad night or she needed him for some reason. Mike pushed the cart over to the potty chairs and looked them over. He picked out a pink potty seat with Dora on it, and put two large pink potty chairs in the cart as well. He moved on down the aisle. He found the baby aisle and started looking for the pediasure. He didn't see any, so he put a case of Gerber baby

Christine smiled as he bought the diapers. Christine just nodded when he asked if thats what she wore at home. She was also slightly excited by Dora potty seat and two potty chairs.

"Good idea." Mike said with a smile.

Mike pushed the cart over to the display of pacifiers. They had several different types there, some with rings and some without rings. Mike picked out three different pacifiers and put two of them in the cart. He opened the third one and took Christine's thumb out of her mouth and held the pacifier against her lips.

"Here you go honey. Open up for uncle Mike. and I just thought of something else we need to get. We have a large pool in the backyard, so I think we need to get you a bathing suit. Would you like that?"

(Probably some swim diapers too)

Christine opened her mouth and accepted the pacifier. She couldn't remember the last time she had one, but she liked it much better than her thumb. She smiled at Uncle Mike from behind the pacifier's shield.

Mike saw Christine squirm in her seat and patted her head.

"Hang on, sweetie. We don't have much more shopping to do and then uncle Mike will take you home and get you changed into something dry. How does that sound?"

Mike pushed Christine over to where the toddler swimsuits were at. He saw there were both one piece and two piece swimsuits. He took out a pink one two piece swim suit that had the Little Mermaid on it. The bottom had a ruffled skirt across the bottom. He laid that on the cart and found a one piece swimsuit that was purple and had Tinkerbell on the front. It had slight ruffles around the leg openings.

Christine nodded and watched as her uncle pushed the cart to the swim suits. She saw a yellow one piece suit with built in floats around the waist. "Dat one!" She cooed, knowing it was designed for more of an infant rather than a toddler, she also pointed to a package of Huggies Little Swimmers. "Nemo!" She said pointing to the clownfish on the package. She had always been a big fan of Finding Nemo.

Mike saw the swim suit that Christine pointed to and put it in the cart, along with two packages of the swim diapers. He put the pink two piece suit in the cart as well.

"Well, I think that's everything. It's a shame I need to get my little niece home right away. I had hoped we could go to the ice cream store and get her two scoops of her favorite ice cream. But I guess that will have to wait."

Mike pushed the cart to the checkout and put everything on the counter.

(Sorry, your reply snuck past me)

Christine pouted that she was missing out on ice cream, but not getting a diaper rash was probably the better option.