LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A girl's loss, an Uncle's Gain (Private with Robehouse)

Orion

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christine was happy to be picked up, and even happier that she got her new Teddy back. She liked how he matched her nightie. Being carried while wearing pull-ups felt different, the extra padding brought back many memories from when she was younger.

Mike woke up at 8 o'clock, a schedule he adhered to. He didn't even need an alarm clock. His body just woke him up at 8 every morning. He looked over and smiled, pulling the covers down. He ran his hand over Christine's bottom and felt to see if she had wet. He saw the empty sippy cup on the nightstand and got out of bed. He took the cup to the kitchen and found Mrs. Watson, his cook and housekeeper, already making breakfast.

"Good morning, Betty. Something smells good."

"I'm making special pancakes. Your niece is here, right?" Betty answered.

"Yes, she is. She is in my bed right now. She had a potty accident in her bed during the night."

Betty gave Mike a funny look. She knew Christine was 17 and wondered why she had wet the bed.

"Mrs. Watson is the woman who cooks for me and she cleans up the house for me. I'm so busy I don't have time to clean, and probably would miss out on a few meals if it wasn't for her. You'll meet her at the table."

Mike picked Christine up and slipped his fingers inside her pull up to check. He smiled and patted her back.

"Your pull up is wet but the bed is still dry. Since you are hungry, how about we go see what Mrs. Watson made us for breakfast, and then I'll give you a bath and get you dressed so we can go out?"

Mike held Christine and rubbed her back. He carried her out of the bedroom and down to the dining room. He went over to the chair with the booster seat, which was just off from his chair. He slid her into the booster seat and pulled the strap across her waist. Mike picked up a pink bib and tied it around Christine's neck. Just as he finished, Mrs. Watson entered the room carrying a platter filled with pancakes. She came over to the table and smiled at Christine.

"Christine, I would like you to meet Mrs. Watson. Mrs. Watson, the newest member of the Douglas family, Miss Christine."

"Hello there, Miss Christine. I'm sorry for your loss, but I'm sure Mr. Douglas is going to take really good care of you. Now how about some pancakes to put a little meat on those bones?" Mrs. Watson asked.

Christine never knew her uncle was so well off, although she should have figured by the size of this house, that he would be able to afford a maid. She wondered if the Mrs. Watson would end up being some kind of nanny to her.

Christine let her uncle pick her up again, but blushed when she felt him check her pull-up. Her pull-up was pretty clammy at this point, but if Uncle Mike didn

Mrs. Watson smiled. Then she saw the look on Christine's face and saw her touch the crotch of her pull ups. Mrs. Watson set the platter down and reached down, releasing the strap holding Christine in her chair and picked her up. She carried her to the bathroom nearest the dining room, which was down the hall a bit. She took Christine over to toilet and yanked down her pull up, setting her on the toilet.

"I'm sorry, Miss Christine, but I've seen that look on many toddler's faces. It's the look like if they don't find a potty in the next two minutes they are going to pee their pants. There wasn't time to say anything to your uncle. I hope you forgive me."

Mrs. Watson walked around the bathroom as she waited for Christine to pee.

"Miss Christine, there is something that is bothering me about you and I hope you can clear it up. I've been reading the newspaper about your parent's tragic accident. Again I am sorry for your loss. However, in all the reports I have read, they say that your parents left behind a 17 year old daughter named Christine."

"Now here you are, sitting on the potty with a wet pull up around your ankles. Your uncle is treating you as if you were 4 years old. Now I'm wondering. Could this be the same Christine?" Mrs. Watson asked, a slight smile on her face.

Mrs. Watson smiled as Christine said diapers.

"Sweetie, I know you still want to wear diapers. Most 4 year old's do, but your uncle Mike didn't buy any. Yes, you admitted you wet yourself on purpose, and you were wearing pull ups. I am sure you weren't told the rules, so we can't

"No sweetie, different rules apply for nighttime. Of course, this is all up to your uncle, since he is in charge. The potty rules I gave you is for when I am watching you, okay? You'll have to ask uncle Mike what he plans to do about your bedwetting." Mrs. Watson informed.

Mrs. Watson smiled as she watched Christine announced her success at using the potty. She came up behind Christine and put her arm around her waist and her other hand on her bottom as she lifted her into the booster seat and fastened her again.

"I hope you don't mind, Mr. Douglas, but I took the liberty of explaining the rules of potty training to Miss Christine." Mrs. Watson explained.

"Thank you, Betty. You'll have to give me a cheat sheet so we are both on the same page in regards to her potty training." Mike said.

"Yes sir. I would be very happy to," Mrs. Watson said.

Mrs. Watson picked up the platter of pancakes and put three of them on Christine's plate. She did the same to Mike's plate and set the platter down.

"I'll retire to the kitchen. Call me if you need anything." Mrs. Watson aid.

"Thank you, Betty."

After Mrs. Watson left, Mike stood up and came over to Christine's place. He put butter on her pancakes and poured syrup over them. before cutting the pancakes into smaller pieces. He gave Christine the fork.

"There you go honey."

Mike sat down and started to fix his pancakes.

Christine squealed as Mrs. Watson lifted her up like a toddler, and strapped her back into her booster seat. She waited patiently for Uncle Mike to cut up her pancakes before she took the fork that was offered to her and dug in. She had never tasted pancakes this good in her life, by the time she cleaned her plate, he mouth and bib were both covered in crumbs and syrup.

She just looked over at Uncle Mike and smiled at him. "All done!" She cooed.

Mike watched Christine eat and smiled. he nodded when she said she was done.

"Okay, I guess it's time for your bath."

Just as Mike stood up, his phone rang. He walked away from the table and talked for a minute before hanging up. He came back to the table and looked down at Christine.

"I'm sorry honey, but that was my work. I have to go in for about an hour on an emergency. Mrs. Watson is going to give you your bath and get you dressed to go shopping. Like I said, I should be back in a hour. I hate to do this to you." Mike apologized.

Mike got Christine out of the booster seat and carried her to the kitchen.

Christine was excited for her bath. She smiled at her Uncle until he took out his phone.

She knew something was wrong, but she understood that work was important, still not really sure what he did for a living. She let him pick her up and carry her to the kitchen. She was once again handed over to Mrs. Watson.

Christine snugged up to Mrs. Watson.

As she was being held, she decided to ask some more questions, now that Uncle Mike was out of the room. "Mrs. Watson? Am I going to be going to school? I assume since I'm four now, that would mean preschool?"

Mrs. Watson carried Christine out of the kitchen and to the bathroom nearest Christine's bedroom.

"We'll have to see. What grade were you in? since you were 17, did that make you a senior in high school? Or were you still a junior. Knowing your uncle Mike, he will find you the best preschool that money can buy. If you like, I can look into you finishing high school at home, without your uncle's knowledge."

Mrs. Watson set Christine down and started water running in the tub. She turned Christine and tugged her nightgown off.

"I really don't know sweetheart. Each preschool has their own policy. Some of them don't allow students who wear diapers and other's do. You know, you could always just stay here with me in that case, but I understand if you want to socialize with other children your age."

Mrs. Watson just nodded her head as Christine said she rarely wore a bra. She tugged off Christine's pull up and checked it.

"Good girl, still dry!" Mrs. Watson praised Christine.

Mrs. Watson picked Christine up and turned off the water. She added some bath toys to the water before slipping Christine in. She got a plastic apron from the linen closet and put it on before kneeling next to the tub. She got a washcloth that was a hand puppet with a ducks head on it and started washing Christine.

Christine nodded to Mrs. Watson able up the preschool, deciding to leave the decision up to her uncle. She blushed when Mrs. Watson checked her pull-up, and praised her for staying dry.

Mrs. Watson smiled as she washed Christine, not expecting nor receiving help from her. Mrs. Watson made sure to wash behind Christine's ears and neck. She washed her arms and hands right before Christine started sucking her thumb. Mrs. Watson smiled.

"Little Miss Christine is a thumbsucker I see. That's okay. I know it can be comforting."

Mrs. Watson finished washing Christine, then stood up.

"Okay, let's get you out of that tub and dried. We need to have you dressed and ready to go to the store by the time your Uncle Mike gets back."

Mrs. Watson got a large bath towel with Minnie Mouse on it and held it out.

Christine continued to let Mrs. Watson wash her. She loved this so much. She smiled and played with her toys. All too soon, the bath was over and Mrs. Watson helped her stand, holding out a Minnie Mouse towel for her.

Mrs. Watson dried Christine off and picked her up. She carried her across the hall to the bedroom. Mrs. Watson set Christine down and got another pull up out. She puts it on Christine and then takes out a pink tee shirt and a skirt. She puts them on Christine and leads her over to the mirror. She runs her hands through Christine's hair.

"How about some pigtails, baby?"

Mrs. Watson dried Christine off and picked her up. She carried her across the hall to the bedroom. Mrs. Watson set Christine down and got another pull up out. She puts it on Christine and then takes out a pink tee shirt and a skirt. She puts them on Christine and leads her over to the mirror. She runs her hands through Christine's hair.

"How about some pigtails, baby?"