LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A girl's loss, an Uncle's Gain (Private with Robehouse)

Orion

Christine stared out the window of the limousine that had just picked her up at the train station. The rain was coming down in sheets, making it difficult to see out the window. Even if it wasn't a complete deluge outside,

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michael had received a phone call in the middle of the night that his sister and her husband had been killed in a small plane crash. Since he was the nearest of kin, He had been asked if he would mind taking in their daughter Christine.

Christine tried her best to smile back, but she didn't have it in her. Instead she just broke down crying. She undid her seatbelt and rushed to her uncle, latching onto him. Sobbing.

Mike held Christine close to him, letting her cry for a few minutes. He nodded at the driver so he could leave. Mike picked Christine up and hugged her tightly before walking into the house with her.

"I know, baby. I have a hole in my heart now too. That pain will never go away, but hopefully it will lessen in time. I will do my best to take care of you, but I know I could never take your parents place, and would never try to. I hope you understand that."

Mike carried Christine through the entrance way into the living room, which was huge. he came over to his large leather recliner and sat down, setting Christine on his lap. He rubbed her back and let her cry for as long as she needed to.

Christine, felt herself being lifted into her uncle's arms. She wanted to protest, but since she was so sad, and starving for comfort, she just nestled her head into his shoulder. She felt him carry her into the house, and sit down, with her on his lap. She could feel that she was starting to calm down. It certainly helped that he was being very nice to her. She kept one arm around him, holding herself to him while she wiped her eyes with her free hand. She sniffled a few times, and did her best to control her crying.

"Thank you, Chrissy. How about I show you to your room and then we can get you ready for bed? We'll save the house tour for tomorrow, okay?"

Mike stood up, continuing to hold Christine. He gave her a kiss on the cheek and then carried her up the staircase and entered the bedroom she would be sleeping in. The walls were a light pink and had Disney princesses on it. Christine's name was in purple letters over the bed. Mike sat her down on the bed.

"How about I help you get changed for bed honey? I know you are a big girl, but uncle Mike knows you have been through a lot in the last 24 hours. If you would rather, I can leave and let you get yourself dressed."

Christine wasn't a huge fan of being called Chrissy, but she let it slide. She nodded at her uncle's question about going to bed. She was so tired. She was a little surprised that he carried her up to her new room. Again she was too tired to care. When they finally arriver in her new room, her jaw almost fell to the floor. It was so...she wasn't sure if babyish was the right word to describe it. It definitely looked like it belonged to a toddler instead of a teenager, from the Disney Princesses, to her name above the bed, to the bed itself. At home, Christine had a queen sized bed, but her uncle had now supplied her with a toddler bed, complete with rails on the sides. All that was missing was a changing table.

Mike smiled as he nodded. He knelt down and took off her shoes and socks first.

"It's okay, honey. I bought some panties and pajamas that are hopefully in your size. We can go out and get you a new wardrobe tomorrow. Will that be okay?" Mike asked.

Mike helped Christine take off her pants and shirt. He went over to the dresser and got out a pair of pink panties with Dora on them and two piece pajamas. He came over and knelt down in front of Christine.

"Okay, lay on your back so I can take off your panties and put these on you, okay? You've been wearing those panties since you woke up, haven't you? It's better to wear clean panties to bed."

After Christine laid on her back, Mike tugged her panties off, setting them aside. He picked up the Dora panties and slipped them over her feet and pulled them up her legs. He lifted her bottom up and pulled them into place. Mike picked up the pajama pants and put them on Christine, pulling them up as well. He helped Christine sit up, then put her pajama top on her, snapping it up in front. He snapped the waist of the bottoms to the tops, making the pajamas look like one piece.

Christine laid there as her uncle dressed her. She giggled a little bit a how cute the PJ's were. She was a little surprised when her uncle snapped the top to the bottoms. She felt a little babyish but didn't mind. Her bladder was starting to bother her a bit, but she was too shy to ask for the bathroom.

She took Uncle Mike's hand as he led her out to see where his bedroom was.

Mike smiled.

"Good thing I asked then, isn't it? That was silly of me."

Mike picked Christine up and carried her a short ways down the hall to the bathroom. It was a huge bathroom with a large spa like bath tub, toilet, sink and a dresser that held towels and washcloths. Mike set Christine down and unsnapped her waist, tugging down her pajama bottoms and panties. He lifted Christine up and sat her on the toilet.

"There you go, Chrissy. After finish make sure you wipe, then we'll get your hands washed and I'll show you where your toothbrush is." Mike said.

Mike stepped back, but didn't leave the bathroom.

Mike heard her start to pee as soon as he sat her down. He smiled at her, waiting for her to finish. He saw her look at him when she was done. He came over and tore a couple of sheets of toilet paper off the roll and then knelt down in front of Christine.

Christine opened her legs for her uncle to wipe her. She felt like she was potty training again. She wondered if he knew how old she was. Maybe he actually thought she was still a toddler. She nodded at his wiping instructions, not intending to do them.

"Good job! You''re hands are nice and clean now, aren't they?"

Mike took out a toothbrush with Dora on it that was still in it's packaging. He opened it and then got out a tube of child's toothpaste. He ran the toothbrush under the water and put toothpaste on it before handing it to Christine.

"There you go honey."

"I'll get you something to drink after I get you in bed. Will that be okay?" Mike asked.

(no problem)

Mike smiled.

"No honey, it's a toothbrush, not a nose brush. Here, let me help you."

Mike came behind Christine and took the toothbrush from her. He rinsed it off and then put more toothpaste on it.

"See sweetie? You brush your teeth like this. Up and down. Up and down. Make sure and brush all the surfaces, not just the front. See how I'm doing it?" Mike said.

When he finished brushing he rinsed the toothbrush out and put it away. He filled a small paper cup with water.

"Okay, fill your mouth with water and gargle. Watch how your uncle does it."

Mike took a mouthful of water and then gargled for a minute. He spit the water out in the sink.

"Now let's see you do that."

Mike filled a new paper cup with water and handed it to Christine.

Christine took the cup and swished the water around her mouth before quickly spitting it out. She turned and smiled to her uncle. She was having so much fun pretending to be little, she didn't want to stop now. She held her arms up ar her uncle wanting to be carried again, presumably back to her cute toddler bed with the rails.

Mike smiled back at Christine and picked her up. He patted her bottom.

"Good job honey. That was great! Let's see, you've gone potty, you washed your hands and you brushed your teeth. I think that means you are ready for bed, doesn't it?" Mike said.

Mike carried her out of the bathroom but instead of taking her to the bathroom, he carried her downstairs to the kitchen. He opened a cupboard and took out a pink cup with a lid on it that had Tinkerbell on it. He took off the top and then filled it with milk. He put the lid on the cup and handed it to Christine.

"There you go honey. See? the cup has a lid so you can drink it in bed and it won't spill. Now lets get you into bed."

Christine smiled as her uncle lifted her up again. She snuggled into his shoulder as he carried her out of the bathroom. She liked being carried around, she felt him affectionately pat her bottom as he carried her, just like people do with toddlers.

Mike was at his computer in his home office working on something. He had just finished and was turning off his computer when he thought he head Christine crying. He turned out his office light and came upstairs. Mike went to Christine's room, opening the door and turning on the light. He saw Christine sitting up in bed crying.

"What's the matter, baby? did you have a bad dream?"

Mike took a step toward the bed and smelled her accident just before seeing her wet sheets.

"Aw honey, it's okay. It's just a little pee. It will be okay."

Mike rubbed Christine back, smiling as she started sucking her thumb. He lightly pinched her thumb, wiggling it back and forth slightly, still smiling.

"Don't swallow your thumb, honey." Mike joked.

When she started pulling her thumb out, he stopped her.

"If it makes you feel better, go ahead and suck your thumb."

"I don't care if you pee in my bed, honey. I told you it's no big deal, but I think I have a solution. Let's get you changed, okay?"

Mike gave Christine a hug as she told him about her dream.

"It's okay. You're safe with Uncle Mike now, baby. It's okay to cry though."

Mike unsnapped her pajama bottoms and undressed Christine completely as her top had got wet as well. He carried Christine across the hall to the bathroom. He got a washcloth and washed Christine's bottom and privates and dried her. He took her back to her bedroom and went to the dresser. He took out a yellow nightgown with a teddy bear on it and slipped it over Christine's head before pulling it down.

Mike opened another drawer and took out a purple goodnite

Christine stopped crying when her Uncle made the joke about her thumb sucking. She allowed her uncle to undress her. She felt a little weird being completely naked in front of her him again, bit since he thought she was a little kid, and little kids didn