LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

confessing my fetish

23 hours ago, Diapered Jason said:

That's fine, but prepare yourself for a relationship where diapers will not likely be involved. I understand why you would be fine with that though, because being a single mother is hard and it would be great to have good father around. My partner was a single mother before we met. She wasn't looking for a partner in the bdsm community

You should keep your options open on finding "Mr. Right". People like that often show up when or where you aren't expecting them. So browse sites related to what your interests are, maybe even join to ask questions or to just post a profile with some details. I recommend using an alternate email for his kind of thing to 'firewall' problems and to better keep track of things without them getting in the way of daily life ;) Since I live and present as a vanilla male I'm on a number of sites that way and Ive noticed a few people who seem to have ABDL or TG interests though I never "go there". I like to keep those things separated from my daily life online. But it shows the value of keeping your eyes nd options open :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

7 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

You should keep your options open on finding "Mr. Right". People like that often show up when or where you aren't expecting them. So browse sites related to what your interests are, maybe even join to ask questions or to just post a profile with some details. I recommend using an alternate email for his kind of thing to 'firewall' problems and to better keep track of things without them getting in the way of daily life ;) Since I live and present as a vanilla male I'm on a number of sites that way and Ive noticed a few people who seem to have ABDL or TG interests though I never "go there". I like to keep those things separated from my daily life online. But it shows the value of keeping your eyes nd options open :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

I wasn't exactly looking for a partner when the last one showed up in my life. From my side it kind of "just happened" but from her end it was an instant infatuation though she never said why, and I positively wasn't the 'best choice' among the group of folks i was with when she arrived in my life :blush: Take your smiles wherever you can get them then see where life takes you from there ;)

Bettypooh

I'm just not actively looking till a few things are taken care of, but hey, not saying I wouldn't take the chance if it happens. This last could have relationship

• 4 weeks later...