LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Freind Migth Lose Her Doggy

Jamie

her story

It's been hours seems like days since I had to give my sweet Molly away to save her life. The pain and guilt I feel is downright unbearable. Molly got an infection in her uterus and needed an operation to save her. We didn't have the money for the operation( $1,400), so instead of watching my sweet Molly die a painful death, I choose to sign her over to the vet. It was a VERY HARD choice to make. I thought about the sign that hung( it's still there to this day). in my aunt's bathroom: " if you love something let it go/set it free......if it comes back, it's yours.........if it doesn't, it never was. I loved ( and still do ) Molly dearly. I knew that I had to do what was best for her ( that's what love and being a parent is all about). So many things remind me of her. She loved to "talk". She'd say where were you, I love you, and her favorite, no. She used to come over to me when I was sad and just lay her sweet head on me. How she loved me. I can't imagine how scared she must feel. I know that she knew I loved her, I just hope she understands that I did this to save her. NOT to abandon her or give up on her. She gave me many years of joy and happiness. She deserves a chance to live her life healthy, happy, and strong. She should still have a good few years in her as she's 7 almost 8. I have a small chance to get her back ( I need to come up with $600 by the 16th of this month and I can bring her home), but it seems impossible. I have set up a fundraiser with go fund me, and I've been posting it ALL over Facebook. I've even joined some groups that are specifically for raising money for pet vet bills and the like. I just don't know if I can raise $600 by the 16th of this month ( that's only a week, less than a week now). I feel as though I have failed my sweet Molly, I feel so worthless........like someone should just throw me in a dump where I belong. People keep telling me that I loved Molly enough to save her life, even though it hurt me. And that's the truest form of love that they'd ever seen.........I know it's true, but it doesn't change how I feel. I wish I could hold Molly in my arms again. I'd do anything to hear her say " where were you" again or to see her sweet and loving face. Even if it's just a few seconds or just a small minute. I miss her son very much! I feel a big hole in my heart. I'll never ever forget you Molly. Thanks for the precious gift you gave me.