LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lonley In Missouri...

Gilraien

Well, I do not know whether my previous post seemed a bit too energetic or impetuous, but I figured that if I am going to find out if there is anyone else in the area who is into regression that I had better just try finding someone who wants to start an e-mail correspondence or use the DailyDiaper chat; I need to dig up my ICQ account information and possibly sign up with some other IMs if you prefer that, but I have not had the opportunity to use a home computer with an internet access until about 5 months or so ago.

I do not mind guys talking to me, but I must inform you that I am only interested in a non-transgender female companion... I have many friends who are homosexual, but in coming to know them as friends I have also come to understand that it is not the lifestyle for me. I might be a little bit inarticulate or introverted when people first start trying to talk to me, but the introversion issue usually disappears as I get to know someone better.

I usually try to get on the computer at home between 7:00 and 11:00 at home, although I can access my e-mail between 7:00-8:00 AM and 12:00-4:00 PM on Monday, Wendnesday, and Friday; that changes to 7:00 AM-12:45 PM and 2:00-4:00 PM on Tuesday. Wednesday I cannot get online until after 9:00, and thereafter the Tuesday schedule applies. If anyone is interested just post a message here and I will try to send an e-mail to your address if it is included, or I can post my e-mail address a little later. Until later, TTFN.

Archived