LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting Back *Into* Diapers

Trying to force yourself to wear more just because you used to enjoy it so much is just as harmful as trying to quit.

Right now you seem to be focusing more on the quantity of time spent diapered. You're in your own private space with plenty of time to enjoy it but you aren't taking advantage of this opportunity. Maybe you should focus on the quality of the time spent diapered instead. You're looking at this as a negative but it's not really. I think if you took a poll of people here you'd find most would give anything to be in your position. You clearly can afford the diapers. You don't have to deal with how it will affect other people in your life. You have your own safe space to indulge yourself in. Use the power you have to be happy. Wear when you're in the mood to wear and don't fret when you don't feel like it. You've arrived, you just didn't realize it.

Hugs

Freta

• Like 2

Here's my advice... and this comes from being in a similar boat. Just leave some diapers around the house in places where you will spot them easily. Your bed, a table, wherever.

If you want to wear more, it will be easily in eyesight, and you will do what you want to do - when you want to. The visual marker isn't something that will force you, it will work more as a reminder.

I always leave a diaper on my bed, and more times than not... I wind up putting it on. I'm not 24/7, but I am wearing more and more...

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/12/2016 at 6:37 PM, AbriForm said:

Here's my advice... and this comes from being in a similar boat. Just leave some diapers around the house in places where you will spot them easily. Your bed, a table, wherever.

If you want to wear more, it will be easily in eyesight, and you will do what you want to do - when you want to. The visual marker isn't something that will force you, it will work more as a reminder.

I always leave a diaper on my bed, and more times than not... I wind up putting it on. I'm not 24/7, but I am wearing more and more...

• Like 1