LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jamie and Maick Diaper

Jamie

News reporter we are with Jamie daddy Jamie is new TB student who has become pretty poplure and she also head chair leader. Jamie has made name for self here its only her 1st week.

41 minutes ago, Scootaloo1 said:

Ellie- I can't wait for it to be done. I'm going to feel so much more relaxed and happy, what do u think of the change Jamie?

it makes me happy goes to bathroom Ellie ant is also in there oh nos cryssg4jW2M.png

1 minute ago, Scootaloo1 said:

"it's ok accidents happen to us all sometimes, come on hop up on the changing table let Ellie change u" *pats the changing table and smiles at you*

lays on changing table ill never went poopie in diappee b4 am usally good about making it to potty.

"aww don't worry about it" *wipes away your tears and hugs you* "that's what a diapers therefore and why u got to wear one" *un-tapes ur diaper, and cleans u up. Powders u then slides a new diaper underneath you and tapes it up* "all done" *hugs u and pats ur padded butt and lays down on the changing table to*

2 minutes ago, Scootaloo1 said:

"aww don't worry about it, that's what a diapers therefore and why u got to wear one" *un-tapes ur diaper, and cleans u up. Powders u then slides a new diaper underneath* "all done" *hugs u and pats ur padded butt and lays down on the changing table to*

after i change my daddy and ur ant tell us that we going to be step sisters that they getting mairred. that's great news daddy

Just now, ABJuggalo said:

after i change my daddy and ur ant tell us that we going to be step sisters that they getting mairred. that's great news daddy

"omg that's awesomeness we're gonna be sister we gonna be sisters" hugs you and your daddy and my aunt "we should suprise daddy and aunty"

Ok gets Ellies paci and hands it to her and she puts it in her mouth and sucks happily and talks slurring her words "I wa m puci"

step momy gives me my babba i start drking

they finally appcted who they are

aww aren't u adorable *aunts/step-mommy holds ur head as u sip and puts a bib on u*

brups