LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jamie and Maick Diaper

Jamie

Oh Hey Brother were did dad go ill been wating outside for few hours. I need to change my diaper to its very wet needs to come off before ill get a rash. We get home ill go in the bathroom and change then i lay down watch some tv before bed.

1 hour ago, ABJuggalo said:

Oh Hey Brother were did dad go ill been wating outside for few hours. I need to change my diaper to its very wet needs to come off before ill get a rash. We get home ill go in the bathroom and change then i lay down watch some tv before bed.

(I'm back)

Daddy puts

At School doing Cheer leading tryouts took big girls pills so she don't reggaes. Checks my Diaper to make sure dry they ask to me to do a cheer i do one.

4 minutes ago, Scootaloo1 said:

"I hope so that would be aewsome" *offers u some candy*

thank you what's you mental age? am not sure we will few of cheer leaders laughing at me yesterday most non ab kids are mean see you that wearing a cheer leading outfit and that you also bump on your head were you cheer leader b4? and what happened to your head?

Just now, ABJuggalo said:

thank you what's you mental age? am not sure we will few of cheer leaders laughing at me yesterday most non ab kids are mean

"what did the mean non AB kids say?, at my old school they used to call me stinky butt my mental age is 8 what's yours?"

1 minute ago, Scootaloo1 said:

"what did the mean non AB kids say?, at my old school they used to call me stinky butt my mental age is 8 what's yours?"

1 minute ago, ABJuggalo said:

2-7yrs what happened to you head were you acddent?

"yes, I was in a terrible accident in a car and lost my parents. I didn't sustain physical injuries but emotional injuries. Since them I couldn't control my bladder and keep acting like a kid alot, how abour you what happened to your head?"

1 minute ago, Scootaloo1 said:

"yes, I was in a terrible accident in a car and lost my parents. I didn't sustain physical injuries but emotional injuries. Since them I couldn't control my bladder and keep acting like a kid alot, how abour you what happened to your head?"

my head is fine but when i lost my mommy 2yrs ago and that's when ill started reggsing. if you don't have mommy and daddy who take care of you?

Me wike

Just now, ABJuggalo said:

my head is fine but when i lost my mommy 2yrs ago and that's when ill started reggsing. if you don't have mommy and daddy who take care of you?

*I giggle a little as the teacher tickles me as she changes me* "my Aunty Lilo takes care of me and we live in her house. She adopted me a year ago now, do u live with ur daddy?"

2 minutes ago, Scootaloo1 said:

*I giggle a little as the teacher tickles me as she changes me* "my Aunty Lilo takes care of me and we live in her house. She adopted me a year ago now, do u live with ur daddy?"

Yes he best daddy ever we are changed lets go see if are cheer leaders.

hey there my sister runs to you and hugs you

1 minute ago, ABJuggalo said:

i have errata paci if you want it my paci helps me

"yes please" *opens mouth as you put the paci in my mouth, I start to feel better* "thanks, so uhmm would you want to come round to my house and play?" *I ask shuffling awkwardly*

We get picked yay we are cheer leaders ill hope we can keep our diapers are dry long eough while cheering. Me would love that calls my daddy tell him ill be at your house.

this make me feel like big girl

7 minutes ago, ABJuggalo said:

We get picked yay we are cheer leaders ill hope we can keep our diapers are dry long eough while cheering. Me would love that calls my daddy tell him ill be at your house.

this make me feel like big girl

"yay we're cheerleaders" *jumps up and down with you cheering* "we're big girls we're big girls woo"