LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When she found out(Private Between Drynights and diaper<3er)

Drynights

"Sure sweetie" Lucy left to get him some ginger ale and was not gone long. When she returned there was a distinct aroma in the air and Lucy winced her nose. "Oh my god, you are a stinky baby!" She said, handing him the ginger ale, "Do you still need to drink this?"

"I'm sorry it just happened. You told me to do it and I wanted to be a good boy. I would like for you to change me, if that is ok. If not I can figure it out." Josh felt really bad he didn't mean to mess so much it just happened.

The mess was disgusting, "Yuk, you are very smelly" She said, "Lye down on the bed and I'll see what I can do" She would have to change him even though she found it disgusting, it came with the territory of looking after little boys, including

Lucy untapped the diaper and couldn't help wincing at the sight. It didn't get her off like it got him off but she carried on. "Wow, uh, it looks like a bomb has gone off in your diaper!"

Lucy slapped his hand away, "What did I tell you about touching your diaper?" She said sternly, "If you do it again, I'm going to have to punish you! Babies aren't allowed to touch their diapers, do you understand?"

"That hurt. I just wanted to feeling the padding." Josh wanted to touch his diaper again. Josh slowly reached town and out his hands in his diaper because he wanted to be able to cum. He has been wanting to cum all night.

"Oi" Said Lucy, "What did I just say?" She was very cross with him for putting his hands inside his diaper. She forced them out. "If you are going to be a disobedient little boy then I'm going to have to treat you like one." She sat herself down on a chair in the corner of the room. "Now get your diapered little butt over here and lay across my knee. Mummy is very angry with you!"

Josh started to walk and he felt the massive waddle in his step. He go over to Lucy and laid there across her knee. Josh was getting excited again but he didn't think Lucy coukd feel him through both diapers.

"I'm being punished because I was a bad boy and tried to touch myself." Josh liked the spanking. He wanted to be a little more naughty so he decided to start to wet himself as she started to spank him again.