LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When she found out(Private Between Drynights and diaper<3er)

Drynights

Josh has been dating the same girl for 6 months and everything is going great. But one thing she doesn't know is that he likes diapers. He has always like to see girls in diapers and has thought about what it would be like to be babied but he never let any of his gf's know. Josh once in awhile keeps some molicare diapers hidden in his room in a small ottoman that just has junk. But he also keeps a pack of pampers size 7 because image dress that his gf would one day wear them too. He has only warn them a few time but he has tried messing and wetting bit it was not ad enjoyable without a woman to diaper and play with him.

Lucy waited for Josh outside her house as they were going out for drinks. She had done herself up nicely with make up which highlighted her bright blue eyes, her blonde hair was down and styled with loose waves which were pinned at the back. She also wore a tight red dress which complimented her curves and large breasts with the cleavage exposed. She finished the look off with gold jewellery and matching high heals and handbag.

The last six months of their relationship had gone well and they were getting to know one another better each day. She smiled when he arrived and she gave him a big kiss staining his lips red with her lipstick, "Hi baby!"

"That sounds perfect" said Lucy, happy they were marking their six month anniversary with something special. Lucy sat in the car having a conversation about anything and everything with Josh on their way and found them to arrive soon enough. "I can't wait to see inside!" She had landed herself the perfect man with Josh, or so she thought.

Josh and Lucy had such an amazing dinner they drank ate and flirted. Josh as he drinks gets a little more handzi with Lucy. Lucy and Josh go back to Josh house. Josh lives in a nice apartment in the city with an amazing view and a spare bedroom. "Princess I think ate to much. I'm going to get some tums and hopefully my tummy feels better. Just make sure self at home. I'll be back soon enough" ;-) Josh was hoping he would come back to Lucy in some sexy Lingerie.

Lucy nodded, sitting herself down on the couch. She had, had a lovely evening with her boyfriend and she was glad to be in his apartment. When he returned she gave him a kiss then whispered, "Tell me your ultimate fantasy!"

"Umm well you know how I like you to dres up and I love tight clothing on you. But idk. You wouldn't be down for what I want." Josh was thinking this would be his time to get Lucy to wear those baby diapers he has but also a good way for her to diaper him but he was scared to say anything about the ottoman.

"Lucy don't worry about it. Let me focus on you." Josh wanted to slide her panties down from that red dress and just go down on her till she came. Josh moved his head down her lips and and his hands over her breast.

Lucy enjoyed the seduction but had other things on his mind, namely what Josh thought she couldn't handle. She kissed him softly before stopping any further advancement, "Go on, tell me your fantasy!"

"You- huh?" Replied Lucy who had not expected him to say that. She paused for a moment, careful not to laugh or take the piss as this was obviously the truth. "How long have you felt like that for?"

"I have always wanted to wear once since I was 15. I have worn them a few times when alone but it wasn't the same unless I had someone to take care of me change me." Josh looked over at the ottoman knowing there were some molicares I. There but also a pack of pampers that would fit Lucy.

Lucy couldn't believe what she was listening to, her amazing boyfriend liked wearing diapers. "So you like wearing diapers and being a baby. Well you know babies always have to do as they are told and will get punished when they are naughty you know?" She said, "Are you wearing a diaper right now?"

"Yes, I know they have to do what they are told. No I'm not wearing one. I haven't worn one since that weekend that you went to go see your college friends a few weeks back." Josh thought to himself, wait is she actually going to do this.

"In the ottoman in the corner." Josh could not believe that this was happening. Josh could not control his body, he was fully hard. Just from this conversation. Um there is something else... would you be willing to put on a pull up under your dress. I just think it would be super sexy on you." Josh thought to himself maybe that would be to much.

Lucy shook her head, "No, no, baby, you don't get to decide what mummy wears. You on other other hand need a diaper." She got up and went over to the otterman, finding diapers, lotions and creams to baby him with.

Josh was in shock and just stayed there frozen as Lucy got all the supplies out. She undressed him and he laid to ready to be diapered. He wanted Lucy so bad and she could see it. All he wanted was to be taken care of and be played with ;-). The wiping felt so good and he was looking forward to the baby powder. "Lucy are you sure you want to do this. I don't want to pressure you."

"I'll give it a go, for you." She replied, "I don't really understand it but I'll experiment." Before strapping the diaper up Lucy rubbed lotion into her hands and begun to massage his member. She rubbed her hand up and down then stopped when she thought he was close to cumming. "That should be enough for now, I don't want to spoil my little boy." She teased, strapping him up in his diaper.

As Lucy rubbed Josh it felt amazing. Lucy was better at touching Josh then he was when he touched himself. Josh was almost about to cum when Lucy stopped. Josh was so turned on but then she closed the diaper. He hard eraction poked at the diaper. "But mommy I want more. How can I get more touches." Josh really liked being just in a diaper.

"You can get more touches if you are a very good boy for mummy." She replied, her voice softer as if talking to a child. "I will make you a bottle and you will stay here. In that time you will not touch yourself or your diaper. If I find out you disobey me then I will have to punish you severely." She explained. "Do you understand?"

"Yes, mommy. I do understand. But mommy tummy still hurts a little from dinner the tums didn't help." Josh wanted to touch himself so bad but he also wanted to be a good baby. Josh's stomach though still kinda hurt from eating and drinking so much and he is starting to feel the need to pee after all those craft beers.

"Oh?" Lucy lent forward and rubbed his tummy softly, "Do you feel poorly?" She asked, "Does someone need to use his diapers for something messy?" In some way she kind of enjoyed treating Josh like a little kid, she could get into the role she thought.

"Yes, I may need to make a mess and the beer is going through me. Do you want me to go in the diaper. Can you get me some ginger ale for my tummy." Josh waited for Lucy to walk into the kitchen and he got into a squatting position to start to mess. But nothing happens he keeps pushing and finally he starts to pee. He feels the warmth in over take his diaper and it's excited, the diaper begins to sag. As he continues to push finally it all starts coming out and he starts to fill it with a big mess.