LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Caught in the act

diaper<3er

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steph raised an eyebrow, "It's a mixture of can't and won't" She replied before Ralph became threatening in his tone. She always knew he was crooked, she'd just never been on his bad side before to witness it first hand. Steph was determined not to feel intimidated by him, to keep her adult self in charge of her emotions. After Ralph finished speaking Steph took a deep inward breath through her nostrils before responding.

"I disagree, Mike and I are close, we know personal secrets about each other, secrets no one else knows." She replied, "I think he'll be able to tell when I'm being honest." She tried to keep her tone steady, "Wheras everyone knows you like to play a rigged game, don't you Ralph?" Steph had fire in her belly, it was a coincidence that she mentioned a rigged game, she did not suspect that he had set her up in the first place and rigged the chair this morning. She had no reasonable explanation for what had happened.

Steph sat back against the chair once she was finished speaking, the plastic bag she was sitting on crinkled as she moved. She had never spoken to her boss like this before. It would likely cost her job. Was it worth it? She didn't know yet.

"The problem," he told her, i"s that if you are honest, that is exactly what is happening, though.

"So what your saying is that I either have to play by your rules or you will ruin my life?" Steph sumarised. She paused for a moment, option one meant betraying Mike and option two meant loosing her job, difficulty finding another, and possibly loosing Mike on top of it all if he believed Ralph's embellished version of events. She was backed into a corner and she couldn't think of what to do next.

He frowned as though he didn't believe her and thought she was just trying to back track to try not to get in trouble in case he accused her of really peeing her pants.

Steph sqirmed a little when Ralph checked her. Even though she knew he was going to touch her crotch, it was still a strange sensation she was not used to. She settled back down and waited for his judgement. "Really?" Steph lent forward slightly and sniffed, "I can't smell anything." She said, not dwelling too much on the action. She lent back again, her niaveness told her that the last two days of diaper wearing and wetting her pants had made her incontinent. This was ridiculous of course, but she couldn't explain it any other way in her head.

"No I've never had an accident like that before" She replied, "I think seeing a doctor is a good idea." She nodded along with Ralph, she still wasn't fully sold that she had, had an accident but she somehow seemed to be accepting responsibility for it now.

Speaking of accidents, Steph crossed her legs, her full bladder becoming noticable after a long meeting. In truth it had been several hours since Steph had used the bathroom and now that the meeting was drawing to a close, her mind started to think about other things.

Steph nodded, "I won't leave this time, honestly!" She promised, even though she knew she would have to pee at some point in the not so distant future. If she had wet herself before it was different, it was accidental, this time she would have to go fully aware of what she was doing for the sake of keeping her job and livelihood. After the conversation she had just had with Ralph, she knew that running off to the bathroom was not an option nor was asking him if she could.

Ralph turned her to face the computer.

"If anyone calls me, write the messages on this word document, okay?

Wonder if Ralph will allow diapers starting tomorrow, or if he just wants Steph to continue to make "accidents" into her panties and leak everywhere?

"Only if you want me to tell Mike about your going to the bathroom in your pants at work," Ralph said without missing a beat.

Ralph pretended to not notice her complaining about her stomach.

"Okay, now, if you are done eating, I need you to work on these personal reports," Ralph told her.

Steph was relieved she could at the very least make her mess in private. She felt the painful stomach cramps worsen as she tried to hold back a bowel movement but was fighting a loosing battle.

Her mind told her to keep it held in and not mess herself but her body spoke otherwise. She farted and she knew from the smell that it was no normal fart. "Oh jesus christ" She mumbled to herself, standing up and using Ralph's desk as support as she released her mess accompanied by pee. It felt so much better for a brief moment until she realised how much of a mess she had made.

She looked down, her crotch was soaked and her clothes were stained from the mess as it ran down her leg, she could smell it as well which only made it worse. She couldn't believe what she had done and felt overwhelmed by it. She started to cry whilst still supporting herself against the desk. How was she going to look Ralph in the eye again? How could she ever explain this to Mike? Today had just been the worst ever.

She must have been crying for about half an hour when Ralph came back in.

"Oh, wow, um... I told you to pee your pants," he said.

Steph took a deep breath before speaking again, "Yeah, I have tummy troubles, it still feels really dodge." She said,the laxatives Ralph had spiked her with without her knowledge had not yet finished their job and she could feel it. "Okay, please be quick." Her tone sounded almost desperate. "I'll wait here, thank you!" Once the phone call came to an end she returned the receiver to its base and turned to Ralph to update him, "He told me

Ralph let her hang up the phone, and then he whispered to her.

"Honey, you are sitting in a poopy mess.

Steph nodded, she agreed that she couldn't stay like this any longer. She wasn't sure where to start on the clean up front as she really was a 'poopy mess'. "Okay" she said, turning to face Ralph who was holding fresh clothes up for her, she wasn't concerned by the childish style. Anything would be better than what she was wearing now. "I do need to get out of this outfit but I don't know where to start, I've never had an accident like this before!"

Ralph did have a point, it would be easier and less messy with some help getting cleaned up. She wasn't thrilled at the idea of him seeing her naked and a mess like this but she lay down despite her thoughts. Steph didn't lie flat, she lent up and watched him closely. He didn't trust him, she didn't know why she didn't trust him but she got bad vibes.

"You can't tell Mike about that." She said suddenly, sitting further forward, "We had a deal that he wouldn't find out I peed my pants and left my desk if I stayed in the office all day and did as you said." She told him, "Just say I have food poisoning or something, I'm sure he'd understand."