LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Caught in the act

diaper<3er

Going outside in these dungarees and kitten top didn't strike Steph as very inconspicuous and unnerved her. She didn't want a repeat of yesterday and bump into somebody she knew, "Can I wear grown up clothes?" She asked hopefully.

She followed Mike to the toilet. She tried to be helpful by unhooking the dungarees herself but they were too fiddly so she stopped and let Mike do it. She was distracted and nervous about going out.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steph shook her head at Mike's conditions, he liked making them. "Yes daddy!" She replied, sitting on the toilet to pee. She tried to go but couldn't for some reason. She thought it was strange that she didn't pee, usually she always peed at least a little. "Actually, I don't need to pee." She said only after Mike had sat her down.

Steph felt much better in grown up clothes which were much more suitable to be seen out and about in. "I'm ready!" Replied Steph who ran from the bedroom and downstairs as fast as she could, "Come on slow coach!" She called up to Mike playfully.

Mike took her into the store, got a cart, and then started to take her into the older-- little girl area first.

"Okay, find something a nine year old would find fun to play with," he told her.

"Yeah, let's get this one," he smiled at her seeing she had her heart set on it even if it was a little expensive.

Steph was getting annoyed with Mike now, he expected her to hold her full bladder whilst they continued shopping rather than letting her go to the bathroom and solving the whole problem. At the end of the day

Mike watched her pee her pants for a minute, and then he shook his head and grabbed her hand.

"Just finish finding the toys you will play with later," he sighed.

"Well, if you really didn'thave to go earlier, then you shoud be able to hold it when e are out shopping, so either you lied about having to go earlier, or you have a problem wth your body.

"Well, was it an accident because you lied about having to pee earlier, like you were embarrassed of me watching, or was it because you have trouble with your body?" he asked her trying to make sure it was clear that he would only spank her as long as he thought she could hold it, but didn't because she didn't use the bathroom when she had a chance.

He felt her wet butt and then nodded.

"Yeah, let's get go get this paid for, and then get you to the car where people will stare at you less.

Steph really had done a good job soaking her pants. She kept herself steady as Mike took them off her and buckled her in. It appeared Steph had lost her front seat privileges this time around.

"Okay, but I'm sorry!" She said, thinking she had made him mad by breaking his rules. "Thank you for the toys!" She added.