LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Caught in the act

diaper<3er

[[An open RP for one person to join. The idea I had for this one is that my character has a boyfriend (you) who was supposed to be away on a work conference which gets cancelled so goes home early. Meanwhile, I have diapered myself as I'm secretly a diaper lover but haven't told you about it. You walk in on me and we go from there.

Please note, I like longer, more descriptive RPs so if you are a one-liner type of RPer, please don't reply, sorry!]]

Steph had an entire weekend to herself which never happened, as a secret diaper lover she rarely had an opportunity to explore her fetish and found that many months would go by without any diaper wearing. She thought this weekend opportune to treat herself, diving into her secret stash she kept at the back of the spare bedroom wardrobe where she was certain her boyfriend would never find them.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steph enjoyed the security her diaper provided, continuing to look at herself in the mirror dressed in such attire. She didn't need to wet it, nor did she want to. She always held off that part until near the end, preferring the feeling of a dry diaper to that of a wet one. She thought about what to do before then, settling on making herself some lunch and watching TV for a few hours.

She turned towards the door and that's when she saw him, her boyfriend who was supposed to be away. "Mike!" She jumped, grabbing the first thing that would give her some dignity which was the duvet. She wrapped herself in it. "Mike, what are you doing back? I thought you were gone all weekend with that conference thingy!" Words could not explain her embarrassment and she felt at him seeing her like this, she knew he wouldn't understand and that was why she never shared her secret before today. "This isn't what it looks like," She started, but she had no idea where she was going with it. "Let me just turn off the music."

Steph put up a resistance to the duvet being taken off her but Mike was stronger than her. She felt especially weak after the shock and embarrassment she felt at being caught in this position that the duvet could easily be pryed from her grip. Given a choice, she would have chosen Mike walking in on her being unfaithful (which she had never been) over this any day.

She listened to Mike, feeling even worse after he thought she needed the diapers for their intended purpose, that would explain her attire, but it wouldn't be the truth.

At first Steph regretted admitting the truth, she could have lied and said she needed diapers. Mike didn't understand and she knew it, but he was trying to understand which didn't go unnoticed by her. That was why she loved him, he was accepting of people and seemed to stay reasonably calm for someone who had just walked in on their adult girlfriend who had never let on about any diaper fetishes dressed in nothing but a diaper.

She let Mike sit her on his lap and she put both her arms around him, keeping close eye contact with him. She shook her head, "I'm not cheating on you, sex or no sex." She said straight up. "I diapered myself, I fed myself, I may be pretending to be a little girl but I can still do adult things when I'm by myself." She said, "There is no one else in the world who knows about this, I love you!"

She blushed looking away when he told her to go in her diaper if she needed. He was right, it's what it's there for that purpose, but she had never peed herself in front of anyone since she really had been a little girl. "You wouldn't think it was disgusting?" She asked quietly, "Me peeing my diaper on your lap?" This was a painful, humiliating conversation Steph would have never, in a million years, instigated with Mike, but he had caught her in the act and there was no going back from that.

Steph listened, her arms still around Mike and she watched his lips as he spoke. She couldn't believe how this big unconventional secret of hers was, in some form, accepted by Mike. She smiled at him, delighted that she hadn't lost the man she loved over diapers.

"I promise not to cheat on you" she replied, "I made that promise when I agreed to be your girlfriend, and I've never broken it, nor will I ever." That she was certain of, especially if Mike was willing to do such a massive thing and let her be a little kid.

Aside from that, Steph did now really have to pee. It was at the point that if she decided not to trust Mike and use the bathroom, she would likely have an accident before she made it there. Without another word and still sitting on Mike's lap, she relaxed, letting the stream of pee release into her diaper and immediately relieving the pressure on her bladder. It was obvious she was wetting from the noticeable express of relief on her face, you could hear it, and her diaper began to feel very damp.

Mike touched the front of her diaper as she peed, trying to get used to the feeling of her going like that on purpose.

Steph enjoyed wetting her diaper on his lap. She had never shared a moment like it with anyone. It made her feel safe, protected and able to trust her boyfriend more than ever before. She giggled quietly after she was finished as he felt her diaper. "I pretty much flooded it!" She said, noticing that some of it had leaked onto his trousers which he didn't seem to mind.

She was placed onto the bed and lay there, she had never had her diaper changed by anyone since she was a really small child and the anticipation for Mike to change her diaper was exciting. Giving away the location of her stash reminded her that this had all been a huge secret of hers until today.

"Okay, they are right at the back of the spare bedroom wardrobe, hidden behind those storage boxes." She confessed, "I can fetch them if it's easier?"

Steph nodded, she wasn't used to someone controlling her toilet privileges and knew this would take some getting used to. "Okay, oh but wait, what happens if I have to do a poo? Can I use the bathroom then?" She asked, having never had a BM in a diaper before she wasn't sure what to make of it. It did sound pretty gross.

Mike had already put more thought into this than she had for years. He was right that Steph didn't use any lotions, only putting a diaper on very occasionally. "I didn't think about using anything." She replied honestly, feeling as if she had not been taking proper care of herself, mainly because she had only been wearing a diaper for fun, not because she had to. She enjoyed being washed off and cared for by Mike though, he seemed to be a natural with soft hand which were more enjoyable than when she diapered herself. She nodded in response to Mike's plan, she had been naked in a diaper since he got back so it was about time she got dressed into some normal clothes, be it over her diaper.

Mike ran after her and he opened the BACK door to the car for her to get in.

"Little girls sit in the back," he told her.

Steph looked at the ground as Mike scolded her, "Sorry, I forgot about the rules." She replied, holding his hand and walking beside him into the store like a good girl. She let Mike to decide what they needed as he seemed to take surprisingly well to the dominant, father figure role.

Steph on the other hand spent more time daydreaming and thinking about how it felt to wear a diaper in public rather than concentrating on shopping. She stayed close to Mike in that time, remembering him telling her off in the carpark for acting like a big girl. Before long they were done with the shop and heading back to the car.

Steph stood by the door waiting to get in when she spotted someone she knew. "Fuck" She muttered under her breath, "I just saw James, you know, my boss! Can we go before he sees me!" She said, not wanting to explain this one on Monday morning.

Steph couldn't properly explain that she hadn't messed intentionally, that waiting until they got home wasn't an option because it happened so fast with no control. She sobbed as Mike told her off for her accident. She was glad he didn't force her into the store with a messy diaper, leaving her in the backseat unsupervised where she stayed perfectly still trying to stop her crying.

She was feeling a little better when he returned with snacks and a drink for her. "Thank you" She said, taking them and placing them on the seat beside her. She was thirst so picked up the drink first.