LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I was soggy before I left the house and as I had finished the dishes, I was allowed to change.

A friend invited me over for supper and as much as I tried to get out of it, she wasn't having it at all. So I went in a fresh goodnight.

I didn't wet or mess while I was there but I wet again on the way home. When I got back I decided that I should do one more task before going to bed so I decided to clean the kitchen. I wet a few times and felt the urge to poop but it seems like a shy one cause it kept running back in.

Now I am freshly diapered and ready for bed. Tomorrow I will get up and tackle the next bit. Staying in this diaper until my first job is done.

it's been a good game. I thought it was a nice way to reintroduce myself to the diapered world.

You messed your house,oh god i hope you get it out of the carpet!

Water bah! Real punishment is Gatorade or iced tea/ coffee

As a reward/ positive renforcement, any adult diaper of your choice.

well Amyuser I decided to take your words to heart this morning. I decided not to go pee right away and was drinking my water when I decided you were right! So I went out (double diapered) to the store and got 2 large gatorades and then went down to get a tea (I don't like coffee) but the drive thru was closed. SO I went in and had to wait a long time for my drink. Now I am home again, one gatorade was downed in the 10 minutes it took to get home.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, daddy's dirty girl said:

well Amyuser I decided to take your words to heart this morning. I decided not to go pee right away and was drinking my water when I decided you were right! So I went out (double diapered) to the store and got 2 large gatorades and then went down to get a tea (I don't like coffee) but the drive thru was closed. SO I went in and had to wait a long time for my drink. Now I am home again, one gatorade was downed in the 10 minutes it took to get home.