LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Feeling down about all of this

Sometimes people have to set limits for their own good, even when those limits aren't need by most people or they aren't really needed for their partner to do OK. My last LTR went down the drain because my partner was a drinker, rarely to excess but they told me they had stopped when they hadn't. And I wasn't yet strong enough to stay clean of alcohol while being around it at the time. So I had to break off the best relationship I'd ever had which was nearly perfect otherwise for my own good. It was as much over the lying as it was the drinking, though had the truth been told I would have ended it anyway because for me back then I had no other choice.

I'm different now and rock-solid in my ability to resist the temptations which once ruined my life, but I still don't like being lied to. Looking back I sometimes wish I'd tried to keep things going but perhaps it all worked out for the best. I've left that behind me and moved on and I think you should too. There's somebody out there for us and with a little luck maybe we can find them soon- we can darn sure keep trying :)

Bettypooh

• Like 1

There is nothing "wrong" with your diaper fetish. There are people, who are so narrow minded that they just cannot wrap their mind around our fascination with diapers.

My licensed Therapist;s sister was a licensed Psychologist. Kind of made thing easy for me and them to ;) They had lots of general experience but little with TG's but wanted to learn. Since most of my troubles weren't TG related it proved to be the perfect combination. It was my 3rd try at licensed therapists when I lucked out. The others had the licenses but also had no clue of what they were doing or even saying to someone on the verge of suicide as I was back then :o It's an inexact "science" still and while there are agreed-on methods commonly used that is about as far as commonality goes. Some of these folks think some things are wrong and will want to cure you of them no matter how much that actually harms you :( You have to find the good ones that you're comfortable working with. Look for total honesty on both sides, you and them. If it's easy for you and they tell you up front what they think and feel and you agree with that then you've probably got a good one. But if they change their story along the way and tell you something is wrong when they first said it wasn't then run away- they are not honest with themselves so they can't be honest with you :bash:

Diapers are just an object, same as any other personal possession. It's all in how you see them and what that means to you.Incontinent people wear diapers constantly and still lead happy productive lives so the actual wearing of diapers in itself can't possibly be terribly harmful :) That leaves the other two things- what does it mean to you? And is that causing problems in your life? If so then what are those problems and what are the possible solutions? Of the solutions which one seems most likely to end the problems most completely? Then you try that and if it doesn't work you try something else. What you don't try is that which you are not able to do which for most of us is stopping completely <_< You will leave the therapy sessions in tears sometimes. You will have to do things you will not enjoy doing. You will have to change things in your life which are the root cause of your problems and you will have to stay with those changes forever for this to work. But in the end you should have workable ways to handle your problems all by yourself, ways that do not harm you and do not needlessly harm others. You will be able to see where your decisions are going to take you so you can avoid creating similar problems in the future. But in the end you'll be relatively happy and you;ll see your way forward in life. You will learn a lot about yourself and you'll learn a lot about others which you never saw before. A good Therapist will give you the tools you need to create your own better life with all the happiness it can hold- and then the rest is up to you B)

Bettypooh

21 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

My licensed Therapist;s sister was a licensed Psychologist. Kind of made thing easy for me and them to ;) They had lots of general experience but little with TG's but wanted to learn. Since most of my troubles weren't TG related it proved to be the perfect combination. It was my 3rd try at licensed therapists when I lucked out. The others had the licenses but also had no clue of what they were doing or even saying to someone on the verge of suicide as I was back then :o It's an inexact "science" still and while there are agreed-on methods commonly used that is about as far as commonality goes. Some of these folks think some things are wrong and will want to cure you of them no matter how much that actually harms you :( You have to find the good ones that you're comfortable working with. Look for total honesty on both sides, you and them. If it's easy for you and they tell you up front what they think and feel and you agree with that then you've probably got a good one. But if they change their story along the way and tell you something is wrong when they first said it wasn't then run away- they are not honest with themselves so they can't be honest with you :bash:

Diapers are just an object, same as any other personal possession. It's all in how you see them and what that means to you.Incontinent people wear diapers constantly and still lead happy productive lives so the actual wearing of diapers in itself can't possibly be terribly harmful :) That leaves the other two things- what does it mean to you? And is that causing problems in your life? If so then what are those problems and what are the possible solutions? Of the solutions which one seems most likely to end the problems most completely? Then you try that and if it doesn't work you try something else. What you don't try is that which you are not able to do which for most of us is stopping completely <_< You will leave the therapy sessions in tears sometimes. You will have to do things you will not enjoy doing. You will have to change things in your life which are the root cause of your problems and you will have to stay with those changes forever for this to work. But in the end you should have workable ways to handle your problems all by yourself, ways that do not harm you and do not needlessly harm others. You will be able to see where your decisions are going to take you so you can avoid creating similar problems in the future. But in the end you'll be relatively happy and you;ll see your way forward in life. You will learn a lot about yourself and you'll learn a lot about others which you never saw before. A good Therapist will give you the tools you need to create your own better life with all the happiness it can hold- and then the rest is up to you B)

Bettypooh

Bettypooh,

I'm glad you finally found a good combination and that you are still with us!