LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rub A Dub

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to the ward. On the way I saw one of the nurses that I remembered from earlier. When she saw me, she looked away quickly, trying to avoid eye contact. This alarmed me, and I was sure the reason why I was in nappies had something to do with why that nurse couldn't look at me. Did I have some problem with my...

......and trying to put off the dreaded moment, I went straight over to the corner bed where I last saw the person I assumed to be the taxi-driver, it was hard to tell under all the bandages. But the man in the bed was sitting up and smiling, almost looking too healthy to be occupying a hospital bed, so I......

D :huh: lly

asked him whether he was my taxi driver earlier that morning. He told me that he was. He was a cross dresser and was dressing as a woman that morning. But the hospital people had discovered the truth when they put him into a hospital gown. After finding out that I...

....needn't worry about the taxi-driver any more as s/he was being discharged that afternoon, I decided to face my own fears and find out exactly what was wrong with me. I approached the Ward Sister, who was busy writing up notes at her desk, and although I could tell she recognised me, she immediately picked up the telephone and, without saying a word to me......

called for the doctor to come. When she knew the doctor was on his way, she began to speak to me. "I suppose you have quite a few questions" she said. "Probably about the nappy thing" she continued. I was quite disturbed to see she was eying my crotch as she said it. I...

...must have been frowning at her because she quickly said "The doctor has almost finished his rounds and will be here to answer any questions you may have in a short while. In the meantime, I think it would be wise to take the weight off that foot and take a seat with your ( :angry: it was her turn to frown now) ga...er...group of friends over there!" She was pointing to.....

a seating area. The four of us went and sat down. Jasmine was looking at a particularly good looking male nurse. Sara had her arm round me. We were there about ten minutes when the doctor came. He first had a word with the nurse, then he turned round to see me...

...I saw a look of recognition in his eyes, but stare as I might at him, I had no memory of ever having met him before. He seemed to pick up on that and immediately tried to put me at ease by saying "You won't remember me Jessica, I accompanied the paramedics when the Fire Brigade were freeing you from the taxi. You were unconscious at the time and.....

(Sleb!)

that is why you don't recognise me". I wanted to ask him about the nappy but was reluctant to do it in the corridor with people walking past all the time. He told me we could go to his office. So I left my friends sitting there and followed him to...

(Ah, the wonders of laptops and wireless internet. Sleb and DD at the same time)

......Firstly Jessica, I realise this may sound harsh but the hospital cannot accept any resposibility for the predicament you find yourself in right now. I'm afraid we did warn your mother and boyfriend that you were unfit to be discharged so soon after the accident. However, I'm pleased to see you've returned for...

treatment". I was worried. "What treatment?" I said. "I came back to find out what was wrong with me". He told me what was wrong with me, and I sat back in my chair feeling quite worried. After he explained the treatment I went back to my friends and told them...

(I'll just have to play Doctors & Nurses then :P )

....what the doctor had just explained to me - that some of my abdominal muscles had been injured in the accident and while I was under observation, they discovered I was unable to pee voluntarily, thus I kept wetting the hospital bed, and it soon became clear that I would need some help with.......