LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Downgrading

Sephy

Tai undressed and got in the shower. He sat there thinking why he had wet the bed. "I've never done that before" He said to himself weakly. Being an overthinker Tai came to the odd conclusion something was wrong in his body. He got out and went to his room in a his robe. He had the same look of dread and sadden on his face from when he left Hana's room.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sephy

• Anon17a

Tai nodded weakly in reply to Hana. "You think so?" He asked still thinking something was wrong with him. "I am really sorry about your bed. I'll do the laundry if you like" He offered hoping to make things right with Hana.

"Yes sweetheart. No, its fine. I already did it." She replied and then sat down with him. "Now, I know it sounds strange but I was thinking we get you some diapers for the night." She said straightforwardly

Hoping to cut the head off of their conversation Tai replied back with "I can't afford diapers right now." As he said this Tai realized he had no legs to stand on and quickly gave into Hana after that.

Luckily for Tai, there wasn't much people around. "Hmm these look good huh?" She said as she held up a pack diapers with babyish designs on them. "Funny, how they're meant for adults with these cute designs." She said