Downgrading

Sephy

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sephy

• Anon17a

After everyone ate Ren helped get Tai ready. He carried him down to the car and put him in his car seat. Tai only whined wanting to be held.

Haru was in his normal clothes. His shortalls were dirty, so he could use them. He held Hana's hand feeling suddenly nervous.

Tai whined while he fidgeted with his belt. This carseat was equipped with the buckle in the back, so Tai couldn't get out without help.

"What if they don't like me?" Haru asked nervously.

Haru stood closer to Rin and nodded. "Hmmm yes ma'am" he said back respectfully. Trish and mostly Hana had taught him manners.

Tai happily nuzzled into Rin.

Ren smiled as he saw his son with his big sister.

"So I'm in?" Haru asked confused. He really thought it would be more difficult than what it was.

"Rin, Tai is still everything you remember from his first babyhood, so it should be easy for you to keep him calm. We need more play outfits and shortalls, so he doesn't strip as often. Oh and Haru here would love a toddler's wardrobe if you won't mind" Ren told his sister while he went back to Trish's side.

Rin nodded. "Yes, sweetie. Ren told me all about you and I know you'll be perfect here." She said as she looked at her brother. "Alright, some more play clothes then." She said as she bounced Tai a little.

Tai giggled happily at his auntie's actions.

"I knew this would work" Ren said with a sly smile. "So sis, when do we need to get Little Haru here to class?"

Ren stared to his sister. "Not in from of him Rina" He said to her.

Tai heard this and began whining and crying. "Mommy" He said between sobs.

Haru smiled as he went back to his sister.

"Oops.. Sorry, I just wanted to make sure." Rin said as she cooed to Tai. "It's okay, sweetie."

"There there now, Tai. You'll have lots of fun with auntie Rin Rin hm?" Trish cooed as she gave him a kiss.

Hana smiled and kissed his head gently.

Tai felt a little better after his mommy's kiss. He rubbed his head into his auntie while he calmed down again.

Ren didn't see a way out of this without Tai throwing a fit or sobbing a storm. "Honey this is a good time as any I'm afraid" Ren whispered to Trish.

Haru wanted to look around the school. "I wanna look around sissy"

Tai cried softly as he saw his mommy and daddy leave. He buried himself into Rin. If he wasn't with her he would be wailing.

Haru looked around happily.