Downgrading

Sephy

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sephy

• Anon17a

Tai ate his meal while he enjoyed Hana's company.

Haru smiled behind his bottle while he suckled lightly.

"That's better. I rather see happy baby and toddlers in this house" Ren said as he sat with Trish.

"Was there anything else you like to do before we head back home?" Tai said with a soft smile. He wanted to stay out for awhile longer with Hana. He didn't wait their night to end.

Ren smiled and said "I think Hana should look into my sister's school. I think it would be perfect for Haru. We also should look into more project for our little ones."

"Well how's about a night stroll at the park?" Hana suggested. "The weather's really nice tonight." She said

"Oh that does sound good. I mean your sister does teach special students like Haru here. And yes, Tai will need to be kept occupied more often too." Trish said

Hana walked and enjoyed the view but noticed something was wrong with Tai. "You okay, Tai?" She asked

Trish smiled as she held him closely. "Hm I am not sure but we can ask her once she gets back." She said and gently rubbed Haru's back.

"I'm....... okay" Tai lied before he felt himself starting to fill his diaper.

Haru burped once he finished his bottle.

Ren nodded. "I'm sure Haru would feel more at home in my sister's Advanced Preschool"

Tai sighed as he finished pooping, but instantly started peeing. He blushed as he looked to see if anyone saw what he just did.

Haru was smiling and was completely happy to be with someone so loving.

"I think he's attached to you honey" Ren said happily. "Reminds me of our little Tai Tai"

"I feel better now, but I think I need a change" Tai replied back. His pants and bulge out pretty bad from the diaper alone. Now his pants were stretching to their limits.

"Don't forget our baby boy. He'll be heartbroken without you honey" Ren replied.

Haru giggled enjoying the attention.

"I'm sorry Hana. I tried to hold it" Tai said with a heavy blush.

"Well we have another little toddler in the house. His regressed age is a little older then our little Tai. He saw Tai's wardrobe and would like some for himself. He's age looks to be around 2. As for the other thing. I

"It's alright. Its not good to hold it in." Hana said as she changed him.

"Well I guess I could make some more clothes for the new little guy and as for Tai Tai well I'll have to tutor him personally then on the weekends." Rina replied

Tai suckled his thumb while Hana cleaned and rediapered him. "The only thing better than this has to be a bottle or maybe my pacifier" he thought to himself.

"That's what we were thinking." Ren replied. "How long as it been since you saw Tai?"

Haru fell asleep.