Downgrading

Sephy

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sephy

• Anon17a

Ren came in to check on the boys. "How's everyone here?" He asked Hana while he pet his son's head. "Sleep baby" He said softly.

Tai cooed softly in his sleep.

"It'll be fine. Trish has a connection with him. Besides he knows he safe here" Ren said back. "I only ask that you carry a diaper bag. Tai might need a change while you're out"

Ren smiled. "We will, but I don;t think you'll have to worry. Just enjoy a good date night. Besides me and Trish might ask for something similar at some point later on. Was there anything we need to help keep Haru calm and smiling?"

Tai started to wake from his short nap. He was wet again.

Ren nodded and he took mental notes. "Haru will be with me or Trish for the most part. We don't think it's healthy for baby and toddlers to be alone."

"Hi Hana" Tai said weakly with a yawn.

"That sounds nice" Tai said happily. "Where did you want to go?"

Ren went to get a bottle ready for Haru. He knew how toddlers reacted to seeing someone they love leave. It's never pretty.

Haru had been absorbed in his playing.

Hana shrugged. "You can pick." They soon went to get ready and Hana packed up Tai's diaper bag and then went over to Haru. "You be good for Doc Tish and Ren okay? I'll be home later." She said as she kissed Haru's forehead.

Haru nodded weakly. He was holding Trish's hand at this point. "I'll miss you Hana. Please be safe." Haru was a bit of a worrisome boy. He even worried about his parents when they went anywhere.

Tai went with Hana to her car. With their new apartment Hana and Tai got a private parking spot. "I thought we could go to his Japanese Steak house" He told Hana.

Haru felt slightly alone with Hana nearby. It would show on his face.

Hana got into the driver's seat. "Sure, Tai. I love Japanese food. Just tell me where to go." She said as she strapped on her seatbelt.

Trish noticed this and kneeled down and looked at him. "Hey there, sweetie. Is there anything you wanna do?" She asked him

Hana soon got them there and parked the car and then headed inside together.

Trish nodded as she took Haru in her arms and cuddled him close. "Shhhh there now sweet Haru. We're here to take care of you." She said

Tai happily sat with Hana at the grill. He was extremely happy to be with Hana.

Haru relaxed. He did feel safe with Trish. He buried himself into her with a light sigh.

Hana felt the same as they began ordering their food. "What are you getting, Tai?" She asked

"I need you can prepare it for later." Trish replied as she looked down at Haru. "So Haru. If your parents are around what do you usually do with them?" She asked figuring she could do some more doctor stuff for Haru.

"The chicken steak mix" Tai said with a smile.

"They were too busy for me. Most of the time They were working or off on assignment somewhere else" Haru said with a heavy voice. "Hana was the who always did things with me"

Hana nodded. "I'll get the tempura and rice set." She said as they ordered their meal.

Trish nodded. "Mmhm. But I'm sure there are times when they are around hm? Did you do any family activities? Any at all?" Trish asked