LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Downgrading

Sephy

Haru went content nuzzling his big sister.

"Speaking of home I was thinking of making a adjustment to our penthouse." Ren replied. Tai's childhood home was in a glamorous skyscraper. Ren owned the building. "The renters of the apartment below our penthouse is now open." Ren continued. "I was thinking of closing it and giving it to our little one and his roommate. We could even connect them if we want"

Tai wasn't listening he was busy eating, but he was given.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sephy

• Anon17a

Hana gently rubbed his back gently and kissed him softly

"That sounds great, my darling." Trish said excitedly. "It'd be nice to have our little one close by and I think Hana would like it as well." She replied

Haru smiled as he enjoyed his big sister's affections.

Tai had finished eating. He was unaware of how much of a baby he looked like his shirt and face were a mess, and he was half asleep.

"Here honey this always use to put him down" Ren replied handing over a bottle. "The only difference is he is suckling from you"

Haru's naptime was usually around this time, but he had an earlier one and wasn't tired.

Tai had zero fight in him at this point. He accepted the bottle no problem and even fell asleep suckling.

Seeing Tai asleep Ren was free to ask a few

"You want a warm baba, sweetie?" Hana cooed as she carried him to the kitchen and began making his bottle.

Trish smiled. "It's alright. I'll always treasure those bonding moments." She said and kissed Ren back and looked down at Tai. "At least he's not fussing for it huh?" She giggled

Haru enjoyed being carried.

"If you say so honey. Just know I'm willing to help you in this. Our baby needs this. I'm surprised you got Hana in on this" Ren replied. "How's that other patient, Haru was it, doing?"

Hana smiled as she kissed his cheek and brought him back to the living room and began feeding him.

"Haru is doing well. Did you know he is Hana's brother? So she knows this treatment helps. Poor Haru, I'm glad Hana is around to help him with the treatment. As for Tai, he just needs our love and attention."

Haru held his sister's hand while he suckled.

"That's good. We'll be seeing him too if Hana and Tai take the new apartment. We could build a nursery for the boys if Hana wants" Ren stated. Rem smelt something in the air. "Do you smell that honey?"

Tai was deeply sleeping. While he was doing so he suckled his thumb and start pooping his diaper.

Hana smiled lovingly at him and kissed him softly.

Trish nodded. "I hope they do. It'd be nice for them to be close to us. Hm? Oh I think Tai's pooping." She checked his diaper to confirm it. "Yep, he's making a big one in there."

Haru finished his bottle with a hiccup.

"I can change him" Ren offered. "Should we worry about accident during the day honey?"

Tai sighed as he finished, but started peeing again. He was close to leaking at this point.

Hana placed the bottle aside and then placed him over her shoulder as she gently rubbed his back.

"Yeah, he'll need diapers during the day now for sure. Goodness he could really use a change." Trish said as she handed him to Ren

"Good job, sweetheart." Hana said and kissed his cheeks.

Trish nodded as she began texting Hana about their idea. "Hm? Oh dear did he poop through them?" she asked as dhe got out some spare clothes and handed them to Ren

Haru smiled. "Sissy" he sighed. Haru heard his sister's phone go off.

"That and his lunch is all over his shirt" Ren replied. "We should think about onesies. They were easier to deal with when it comes to cleaning." He taped up Tai's new diaper and redressed him. "Want our baby back?" He said cradling Tai at the moment. "He's really warm"

Tai sighed as he nuzzled into his dad's chest.

Hana smiled happily at Haru and then looked at her text. She replied it immediately agreeing with the idea..

"Looks like Hana agrees. Yeah thats true. It's alright, my love. You can hold him for the time being." She said and smiled.

Haru saw his sister smile. "Was it Tai?" He asked curiously.

"We'll cover moving cost if she like. Did she want the nursery?" Ren replied back while he rocked Tai. "Tai seems so peaceful. Remember when he stopped taking naps?"

"Who was it?" Haru asked softly.

"Do you think Hana will help us keep Tai on a nap schedule?" Ren asked as he text his staff. "They'll be working on the house for the night. We'll need a place to stay for the night" Ren replied.

"We're going to live with them, honey." Hana said as she kissed Haru. "I'm not gonna let you be alone anymore." She said

Trish took Tai in her arms and snuggled him closely and smiled. "Alright, my love."

Haru smiled widely. "She a really great doctor Hana. She's been my favorite" Haru sadly been to too many doctors. Haru kissed his sister back.

"I have Miles working on the nursery" Ren replied on his way out. Miles was Ren most loyal staff member and was his partner in the business. Ren stopped before reaching the door. "You never told me did Tai get that date with Hana?"