LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Downgrading

Sephy

"Just pretty much being my personal assistant really. Arrange all my appointments and stuff." Trish said

Hana nodded as she got up and made Haru's bottle. She soon sat down on her bed and cradled Haru in her lap and began feeding him his bottle. "Here you go, sweetie."

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sephy

• Anon17a

"Oh okay. I can do that" Tai said happily when would you like me to start?" he said excitedly.

Haru suckled on his fresh bottle while he looked up at his sister.

Tai felt strong again after talking to his mom. "I'm going to ask Hana" he said excitedly, but nervously. "I'll texted you how it goes"

Haru finished his bottle and hiccuped softly.

"I'll talk to you again real soon mom. Love you" Tai said again as he hung up. He went to the living room and waited for Hana with butterfly in his stomach.

Haru burped loudly with a blush. "Sorry sis" he said as he saw the spit up on her shoulder.

Haru was still in a diaper, but hand shorts on. They did little to cover the diaper, but he didn't really care.

"Hmmmm..... Hana? Could I ask you something?" Tai asked nervously.

Tai smiled. He sighed out of relief. "My mom gave me money for us to go out on, and she was even nice enough to give me a job" Tai said happily. He was feeling great now.

Haru could see Hana's smile and knew she was happy. Haru hugged his big sister loving seeing her happy.

"I'm glad" Haru said as he nuzzled his sister.

"Where would you like to go? We can wait till after your brother is gone, so no rush okay" Tai said with a smile.

Hana kissed Haru's head. "I'm not sure, you can pick." She said as she softly stroked Haru's hair. "It might be a while. I really don't want Haru to go back home. Mom and Dad barely pay attention to him." She said

"We could take him with us if you like. If it make you happy I don't see a problem with it" Tai replied.

Tai was softly buried in his sister's side. He held on to her hand with a light squeeze.

"As long as I'm not in the way" Haru said back softly. "I need something to cover my diaper better then my shorts"

Tai grabbed his phone and looked over restaurant choices. "How about a steak house? They're nice and have a kids menu for Haru. Unless he rather be a big boy for a little while" Tai said with a smile to Haru.