Downgrading

Sephy

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sephy

• Anon17a

"I was thinking about a tropical trip to Hawaii or the Caribbean" Ren replied.

Tai heard this and whined and fussed while reaching for his mommy.

Haru suckled his pacifier while he nuzzled into his mommy.

Hanae come around and saw Haru with Haruko. Hanae was on the fence about Haru's treatment. He saw his son smiling. "I guess Dr. Trish is right" he said to himself.

"Oooh that sounds lovely." Trish said as she took Tai in her arms. "Shhh what's wrong Tai Tai? Does your diapee need changing?" She cooed as she checked his diaper.

Haruko gave her baby a few kisses as she cuddled him closely to her

Tai nodded while he clinged to his mommy.

Ren asked his sister. "Would you might watching over Tai when we leave. You could stay at our place if you like"

"He's with mom" Hanae stated back to his daughter. "He seems so much happier than I've ever noticed"

Haru let himself feel safe and cooed to his mommy. "My mommy"

Much like any meal Tai had had lately, he started pooping. His diet was starting to match that of a 18 month old.

Ren nodded along. "He's going to hate it. He'll probably be a sobbing mess"

"I'm sorry Hana. I truly am. I..... We never meant to leave you to feel alone and hurt. We only wanted the best for you and your brother" Hanae kissed Hana's cheek and said "I hope you found what you need in your new relationship." Hanae said feeling horrible about what he had done to his children.

"Hungie mommy" Haru cooed happily.

"Mmhm but he'll be okay. Oooh looks like this little one is making a stinky. Let's head to the car hm?" Trish said

Hana sighed as she tried to fight back her tears. "I-I know.. I know you work so hard to give us the best. Yes, I'm quite happy with my relationship and I think.. I think its time you bring Haru along with you wherever you go. That way he won't feel sad anymore."

"Ooh shall we go downstairs and eat those pancakes?" Haruko said and smiled

Ren let his family leave while he paid.

"We're talking about opening a more stable company structure here in the city. It'll allow us to be here for Haru after school and on the weekends." Hanae told his daughter.

Haru nodded happily into his mommy's chest.

Trish got into the car with Tai. She laid him in the back as she began changing his diaper. "Oh goodness, Tai Tai. You made such a big poopy mess." She cooed as she opened his diaper up.

Hana nodded. "I think he'd like that a lot." She said

Haruko went with Haru as they went to the kitchen

Tai whined as he tried to get out of his car seat.

"I'll have to call for a estimate" Hanae told his daughter. "I heard you moved into a new place."

Haru happily ate what his mommy feed him

Ren returned to his family and started their drive home.

Tai whined, but calmed down before he started to suckled on his paci.

"Isn't that rather cramped?" Hanae asked back.

Haru tried to clean his face with his hands. This only caused Haru to get even dirtier.

Ren smiled as he looked down at Tai in his crib. "Hon I know how attached you are to our little one, so I was thinking of adding a nanny cam in here."

Hanae smiled and said "I'm happy for you honey"