Downgrading

Sephy

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sephy

• Anon17a

Haru went to his mom wanting a bit of her attention at the time.

Hanae floated in the water for awhile.

Ren chuckled and kissed Amber's cheek.

Miles hugged his daughter while he said "Very good baby girl. Daddy's proud of you"

Haru nodded before saying. "Yeah"

Hanae didn't notice this till he thought he saw what he thought was a spider. He freaked out slightly before ended up underwater for a moment. He came back out breathing heavily.

Tai yawned. It was getting close to his naptime.

"You wanna go play princess?" Miles asked his daughter.

"Yeah I thought I saw a spider" Hanae replied back. He was unaware that Hana did it.

Haru however did see his sister's action and was giggling.

Miles smiled and took Amber to got play.

Tai whined as he tried to stay awake.

Haru was enjoying his mom's attention. "I've missed you mom" He sighed.

Hanae rolled his eyes at his daughter's laughter. He splashed her with a chuckle.

Miles would often kiss Amber as they played.

Tai slowly gave in. He yawned one last time before falling asleep.

Haru sighed contently.

Hanae continued to play with his daughter.

"Emily would you like to hold him?" Ren offered.

Tai was currently wetting his diaper in his sleep.

Haruko continued holding Haru closely and cuddling him

Hana smiled as she began to open up and play more

Trish smiled as she handed Tai gently to Emily. "Little one is making a pee-pee in his sleep there."

Emily giggled a bit as she took Tai in her arms. "Aww he's such a cutie." She said

Haru was all smiles.

While they played Hanae tried to talk to his daughter. "So Han honey, how are things?"

Tai did whine lightly as he was moved, but he settled quickly.

Haruko softly rubbed Haru's back as she snuggled him.

"Things are going okay so far. But Haru does miss you two from time to time." Hana said

"Hehe he's such a sweetheart." Emily said as she gently patted Tai.

Trish smiled. "Well he can be when he wants to."

"I know honey, but maybe after this next job me and your mother might be able to go on a vacation." Hanae said back.

Ren chuckled. "Tai has his moments. Usually with Trish he's all smiles and giggles, but when left to his own devices he can be a bit of a brat." Ren went on. " And on top of that Tai doesn't like clothes. We need onesies and play clothes to keep him in them"

Hana shook her head. "No, it hasn't" She said

"I love you too, Haru." Haruko replied as she smiled happily.

"Well you're not helping with the situation either." Trish said as she chuckled

Emily smiled and then felt Tai pooping. "Oooh I think we'll have a stinky little one soon."

"He must hate having to wear diapers every night. I hope he hasn't been a bother to you honey" Hanae stated. He loved both of his children but connected with Hana more. That was till she moved out.

Haru smiled happily back.

'I don't know what you're talking about. But if we're talking about spoiling. Lets talk about Tai. How many times have you bought him a toy just because he wanted it" Ren said back hoping to change the subject.

Tai finished pooping after a few minutes.

"He's okay with the diapers. And no, not at all. I love him very much and the last thing I want is for him to get hurt again." Hana said as she looked over to her mother and brother. "He's definitely not gonna take it well once you two leave again.

Haruko was holding Haru over her as she rested his head on her shoulder and gently rubbed his back.

"Oh come on... He was being a good boy. Most of the time.." Trish said "Plus, he asks nicely."

Emily gently laid Tai down. "Alright, let's change this poopy little boy." She cooed as she began changing Tai

"I know honey, but we need to work" Hanae replied back. "We'll call more and try to be more connected with him while we're gone, Besides our next job is only a hour or two worth of work and we can be back in less than a day"

Haru was so content he was almost falling asleep.

Ren chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Dote on him all you like babe, but let me and Miles do the same for Amber"

Hana sighed. "Look, I'm okay with it and luckily I grew up okay but Haru.. I don't want Haru to feel what I felt. I just don't." She said in a very worried tone.

Haruko gently brought him out of the pool as she wrapped him in a towel and snuggled with him on her lap.

Trish rolled her eyes. "Fine, fine. I guess there's really no helping it."

"I understand honey" Hanae replied back. "He'll get all of our attention once we're on vacation"

Haru snored softly in his sleep.

Miles came back with Amber and said "We need to head back to the site" He got down to Amber's level and asked her. "You coming with daddy or staying with mommy?"

Tai once in a fresh diaper started to stir in his awake a little.

"How about you honey? How are things with you?" Hanae asked.

Haru sighed softly in his sleep.

"Okay" Miles chuckled as he took Amber and kissed her cheeks.

Tai woke up with a yawn and a slight whine.