LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Downgrading

Sephy

Hana soon got him cleaned and diapered up again. "All done, honey." She said

"It's been a while, Ren. I do kind of miss him." Rina texted.

Trish gently tucked Haru in his and Hana's bed. "Sweet dreams, little one."

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sephy

• Anon17a

Tai sat up and kissed Hana on the lips. "Thank you Hana honey"

"You'll have plenty of time with him. He'll end up crying when we take home. Did you want us to bring him by tomorrow or wait till next week?" Ren replied back.

Haru nuzzled with Hana's pillow.

"You're welcome Tai darling." Hana said as she smiled at him.

"Bring him in next weekend, I'll be busy this week preparing." Rina texted back.

Trish softly rubbed Haru's back and then quietly left the room

Tai kissed Hana's cheek. "Should we head back home, or would you rather we continued our walk a little longer"

"All right Rin I'll see you next weekend. Love you" Ren replied back.

Tai nodded and went with Hana back through the park.

Ren went to see Trish. "Haru out cold already? Speaking of which our baby boy might be a little hard to put down tonight"

Tai was all smiles as he enjoyed his time with Hana.

"Think about it. Tai's been out with Hana. He must be on cloud nine. I know from the past when we started dating. I couldn't sleep after a date" Ren stated.

Tai rested his head on Hana's shoulder as she drove. He wasn't tired. He just wanted to be close to her.

Ren sighed heavily. "I guess you're right love"

Tai was a little sad to see their night end, but went to his mommy with a happy smile. "I not tired" He whined. He was moving like a jolt of lightning.

Ren came in with footie PJs for Tai and a fresh thick diaper. "We need to change our little guy. Those diapers he has on now won't do the job"

Tai looked down at his pants and found them wet all of the way through. He started whine. He wasn't ready for bed. "I don't wanna go to bed" Tai whined loudly.

"I think he needs a quick bath" Ren suggest. "We could use the new baby tub we put in the nursery"

Tai fussed as he was being bathed. "I not tried mommy" Tai whined as he went deeper into his regressed state.

Ren went ahead and went to make Tai his old honey milk bottle of

Tai took the bottle needing to satisfy his oral fixation. His tears slowed till there wasn't anything left. Tai's eyes fluttered lightly as he started to feel sleepy finally.