Downgrading

Sephy

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sephy

• Anon17a

Haru quickly went to his sister's side. "What we eating?" He asked softly.

"How young are you wanting to go?" Ren send back. "I can make a highchair or a crib if you need it" Ren was architect and a woodworker.

Haru smiled before digging into his meal.

"Alright honey. I hope you're ready for a clingy baby" Ren replied back. "Remember when he was a baby? I'm cooking now. Should be ready in a few minutes"

Hana smiled and ate with him

"I remember it very well. I brought him to my office often back then as well. Okay see you soon, honey." Trish texted and looked at Tai. "Okay Dad will come soon. Do you need a diaper change?" She asked

"I need a change sissy" Haru said softly. His diaper was soaked and cold by this point.

Tai's crying was going down slowly. He nuzzled into his mom's chest. He was down to sniffles when his dad came in with there.

Ren smiled at the sight he walked in on. He set down two plate, and went to his wife's side. "What wrong with our baby boy?" He asked while he rubbed Tai's back.

Tai was dumbfounded by his father's reaction. He was blushing heavily while he covered his face with his mom's lower shoulder and her upper breast.

Ren had made his family a roasted chicken with potatoes and mac and cheese sides. On Trish's request he cut up Tai's and brought color plastic silverware.

Haru nodded and did as his sister asked. He went to the living room and watched cartoons while laying on the couch.

"How bad is it?" Ren asked as if Tai wasn't even in the room.

Haru giggled in his shortall outfit. It did nothing to cover his diaper. It really didn't help having big bird on the bib. He hugged his sister and gave her a peck on the cheek.

Tai couldn't lie his dad's cooking was amazing. He ate what his mom gave him. The food's flavor had most of Tai's attention. He didn't notice at his food was most cut up.

"He always liked being fed by you" Ren chuckled.