LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapering Women

Hey, well now that my Girlfriend is comfortable in diapers, I was wondering exactly the correct way to diaper her. Every time I do, it ends up sloppy and such, she's a 30 or so waist and i know that the ones I have are a size too big because they are the ones I use personally (I've used depends and attends, and abena xpluses are on their way) And yes I know that the xpluses aren't going to fit her very well, those would be fore me at night since they are so expensive. Anyway, if you look at diapergal and the like, the diapers look so hot on them and I want to see my g/f fit into one like that, mainly because putting her in diapers is soo much better than the women on screen, added the fact that I'm in love with her, cause' that kinda helps. lol. So, any ideas, I usually tape the bottom tapes first, then the middle ones, and finally the top ones. (depends, right now). Ideas for a snug fit are appreciated. Thanx

Hmmm.... I've always done the top tapes first. Maybe you could try those first while she's lying down, so it will stay snug on her hips when she stands up, and then do the bottom ones. Also, try placing the bottom tapes a little higher-- so it pulls the bottom of her diaper more snugly. Good luck!

The best way I have found is to stand against a wall with the taped side over your butt. Pull it around till it is snug and then pull the front part up over your privites and fasten the top tape then middle then legs. Holding the diaper in place with your butt against the wall makes it a lot easier.

Try it!

Thanks guys, I think I'll try the whole top first, to get the top and bottom level, then the middle for the snugness, then put the bottom ones a bit higher and smooth out the front before I tape it up.

First off, you're a lucky son of a gun!

You wouldn't think diapering someone would be so hard, but i know exactly what you mean. I've only gotten to diaper two girls in real life (both times we met online, and then met for only one weekend), and both times I was horrible at changing them.

Watched quite a few video clips, and one popular method is doing the second tapes first and then the bottom tapes and the top tapes last.

CVS makes a refastenable "pull-on" diaper, but it's really a normal diaper with one big tape on each side so it's real easy to put on. However it has that cloth-like cover and it doesn't hold a lot. Suggest getting plastic or rubber pants if you go with them.

First off, you're a lucky son of a gun!

You wouldn't think diapering someone would be so hard, but i know exactly what you mean. I've only gotten to diaper two girls in real life (both times we met online, and then met for only one weekend), and both times I was horrible at changing them.

Watched quite a few video clips, and one popular method is doing the second tapes first and then the bottom tapes and the top tapes last.

CVS makes a refastenable "pull-on" diaper, but it's really a normal diaper with one big tape on each side so it's real easy to put on. However it has that cloth-like cover and it doesn't hold a lot. Suggest getting plastic or rubber pants if you go with them.

I wear those CVS diaper. They are great! They're as close to a babies diaper in an adult product that I've ever seen.

...she's a 30 or so waist and i know that the ones I have are a size too big because they are the ones I use personally...

...at diapergal and the like, the diapers look so hot on them and I want to see my g/f fit into one like that...

If she is a 30" waist, there is no two ways about it. You _MUST_ use Depend small. The leak guards on the larger sizes are not positioned right, even if you get the tapes to line up right. As for how, well, here is my best description:

1. position the lady on her back.

2. Unfold diaper completely.

3. Position the diaper underneath the lady so that when you hold the front in position, the level of the back is even or slightly higher than the front. <-- this step will have to be adjusted depending on how the tight the next steps are.

4. pulling the diaper as much as possible between her legs, tape the MIDDLE tapes.

5. make sure everything is flat and even, and then with her stomach relaxed, tape the TOP tapes.

6. have her stand up, and then you should pull the top of the diaper, front and back untill it is comfortable for her.

7. tape the bottom tapes as tight as possible without constricting circulation of her legs.

Now that you are done, notice your end product. Isn't she hot? I mean: notice how the tapes effect the outcome not only by their horizontal placement and how far inwards they are, but also their vertical positioning.

Humorous Disclaimer:

This information is for amusement purposes only. The author assumes no liability for wet beds, torn diapers or catacalismic leaks. The amount of recourse for damages is limited to returning defectively diapered female to the author's house. Mmmm...

When I diaper my wife, I normally lay her on her back, of course. Then I lay the diaper between her legs, then I have her lift her bum, slide the diaper under, making sure the wings are roughly centered on her body. Than I spread some baby lotion in that tender area, followed by a psrinling of baby powder. I then pull the front of the diaper up, making sure that the sides of the diaper are settled in the sides of her legs in the groin area. I than pull the front tight, side to side. followed by taping the bottom tapes first, than the middle, and than the top, making sure the front on that side is tight as I tape it up. If she thinks its loose, I will adjust whatever tape is too loose for her comfort.

Centering the diaper is the most important thing. It it isn't postioned side to side-front to back FIRST-you are going to have a poor result.

All of my past subs knew to lift thier hips for a bit so I could get it right first. You really need to pull the slack out of the elastics for a sung fit. When I knew it was high enough in the back,They would put thier asses down to keep it there. then you pull it up as high as it would go in front-(have her hold it there) and then pull both side wings up at the same time. I would generally grab hold of both side tapes at the top- and stick them down at pretty much the same time-avoid having powder on yours hands during this. Then do the second ones down at the hips.

If you try to fasten one side at a time, it always seems to come out lopsided.main thing is-it always needs to be tighter then you think. The meat in the ass is going to spread out more then you think when a woman is lying down. That's why it's always looser fitting these when they stand up.

I really would like to help you but when I diaper my spouse we use cloth diapers and plast pants. For her since she likes a more secure feeling I use the four pin technique. As for disposable the package will tell you the best way for that diapers. Most do suggest that you fasteten the bottom first, I tape that, if it's a 3 taped disposable like the attends then top then middle, for two taped bottom then top, point the bottom tapes up wards and the top tapes downward. At least for my wife they seem to stay on her the best when I do that. But to each his own.

When i diaper my baby gf, i make her lie on the out spread diaper, then when she lifts her bottom, i grasp all four corners of the diaper together ie:the left side front and back, and the right side front and back, and pull it up so its nice and snug between her legs.

Though i must confess, she always puts her own diaper on better than i can do, it just doesn't feel right letting her do it.

One other thing I would recommend is having her straighten out her legs. My fiance works as a special needs nanny and actually went over the proper way to diaper someone in a class. I always thought that I could put a diaper on myself as well as anyone. She always does the middle tape first. She does one side at a time but she's done enough that she knows how far out to stretch it. Give it some time and you'll be a pro.