LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Job Problems (private )

Chicago_daddy_84

Hal had her hand tightly as they entered the store she couldn't believe this was happening as he located the baby aisle and she watched in horror as he grabbed baby powder wipes and a package of pampers. Then he took her to the bathroom. It was too much for her.

"Please I promise I'll do better I'm not a baby." she whined trying to pull away but he was too strong.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Kayla pleaded Hal locked the door to the single stall bathroom and went over to the conveniently large counter next to the sink to set the things down. He ripped the diaper package open and pulled one out then went over and pulled Kalya to the counter. "Until I say otherwise you're to be in a diaper at all times." Hal said as he lifted her up onto the counter and forced her down on her back.

"No no I'm not a baby!" she cried as he picked her up forcing her down scolding her while doing so. She noticed he had a diaper in his hand and soon she'd be wearing it. She was totally humiliated and embarrassed.

"Can't we talk about this please?" she whined

"There isn't anything to talk about," Hal said as he pulled down her jeans and thong. He was a bit surprised to see her clean shaven. "Perfect for cleaning you up..." He said taking a wipe and wiping her privates gently. Once that was done her brought the diaper out and put it under her. "Now you are going to use this diaper unless you are given permission to use the potty." Hal reached for the powder. So far Kayla, although protesting a little verbally was being mostlt good. "Thank you for being a good girl after your spanking Kayla..."

Kayla was embarrassed as he pulled down her jeans and thong she tried to cover herself up, but he smacked her hands away. Her ass was already on fire as he began putting the diaper on her scolding her while doing so.

"No I'm not I'm not a baby!" she whined as he pulled the diaper up tightly between her legs taping it into place.

"Shut up!" she said as she wasn't a good girl he didn't give her a choice. As she still felt her ass check stinging

"Now that's not how we talk is it?" Hal looked at her as he pulled on her short pink shorts. "I'll let that slide because I know you're upset...but I don't want to hear anymore of that kind of talk."

Hal helped her to stand now, the smell of baby powder evident around Kayla. Hal grabbed a the wipes, powder and diapers and looked to Kayla. "Alright, let's head back out there..." Hal opened the bathroom door. The short shorts made Kayla's diapered bottom somewhat noticeable but the open package of diapers Hal carried really gave it away.

"I just wana go back to the hotel!" she whined as she was not looking forward to walking through the store wearing a diaper. She looked at Hal holding the diapers in plain site. What would people think she thought to herself.

"Um can you at least put that stuff in a bag?" she begged

They walked out of the bathroom together. "Yeah, we'll get it in a bag once we pay for it..." Hal smiled back. "It's okay no one is going to mind you wearing a diaper... it looks very natural on you." Hal walked back to the baby aisle and handed the diaper package to Kayla. "Hold that for me I need to grab a few more things." A mother and her young daughter were also in the asile.

"I mind!" she said passed off but not wanting to push it cause she knew he would spank her again. They walked back to the baby isle she watched in horror as he made her hold her diapers. He picked out pacifiers, bottles, and baby formula.

"Hey it was just an accident that don't mean I'm a baby I--I don't need all that crap!" she said stuttering.

Then she noticed a young mom and her daughter were right there so she was already embarrassed and decided to be quiet.

"No I'm not saying anything it's all stupid and it's no one's business!" she said with her head down looking at the ground!

Hal said nothing as she whined for the pullups. They were almost to the checkout when she said she needed to go to the bathroom. Hal pulled her back as she tried to pull away. "What did I say in the bathroom, you need to be given permission...which means asking me nicely. You'll need to wait though, we are checking out and going back to the hotel."

He took her to the register and started putting the items up there. "Sorry the diapers are open, I needed one." Hal commented to the younger woman who seemingly could care less. She seemed to get tied up scanning the final item, the diapers. "Hmm, it looks like you opened these right where the bar code is...do you know what they cost?" She asked.

"Can I please go to the bathroom?" she said not wanting to wet her diaper thinking if she sowed him she could stay dry she'd get her panties back. Kayla stood there humiliated as the young girl rang up the pacifiers bottle's and baby formula. She still couldn't believe he was getting those things for her. Then the woman noticed she couldn't ring up the diapers and had to call for the manager..

"Yes I am but I need to go to the bathroom first." she said as she saw the manager walk up to the clerk.

Hal didn't respond to her as the manager walked up. She was older and looked at the package then at Kayla. "Hmm, was this package damaged or?" She asked.

"No sorry I needed one. Someone needed one pretty urgently." Hal said. He figured she'd be so embarrassed from that she wouldn't ask again for the toilet in the store.

"Oh I seeee, no problem." She rang it up. "Okay 32.11 please."

Hal paid and asked Kayla to grab the two bags. He moved towards the exit as the two woman stood behind the counter watching Kayla. "Come on Kay Kay, let's go."

Damn it I asked nicely and he still don't answer she thought to herself. Once she saw the manager she just wanted to get out of here and fast. While standing there as she rings them up she feels a bit of pee splash inside of her diaper.

Damn it he's going to be convinced I'm a baby now.

She grabbed the two bags and cringed when he called her Kay Kay.

Once they got out into the parking lot.

"I'm Kayla." she said not even wanting to repeat Kay Kay as it was so babyish

She was happy once they got in the car she just wanted to get to the hotel and take a hot shower and go to bed. She watched in horror as he opened up the package of pacifiers. It was a bugs bunny baby pacifier.

"No I don't want that I'm not a stupid baby!" she whined

"Oh, come on now...I got it just for you." Hal put it to her lips and said they weren't leaving until she took it. He eventually got her to take it and held it in her mouth. "There...you just relax and enjoy your paci...keep that in. If I see that out of your mouth I'll stop the car and come put it back in." Hal closed the door and got in the driver seat. He looked back to see that she had it in still.

"I'm not a baby quit treating me like one!" she whined then after 5 minutes or so she got tired of waiting.

"Fine." she said opening her mouth. She let him put the pacifier in her mouth and she began sucking. Hal got in the front seat and started the car. Kayla sat there sulking and pouting but she kept her new pacifier in her mouth..

Hal smiled wondering what must be going through her mind as he drove. He glanced back as he drove curious if she still needed to pee or if she'd gone already. He had no idea she'd squirted in the store.

The car ride was about 10 minutes and as they neared the hotel Hal was happy to see her still suckling on the paci.

She sat there sucking her pacifier wondering how she got in this mess, she didn't know how long it was to the hotel but she wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of asking him to go only for him to say she's wearing a diaper. So she sat there and wet her diaper. Few minutes later she saw the holiday inn sign as they pulled in.

"Ok I'm taking this out now." she said and that's exactly what she did..

"No I don't need a spanking." she said nervously as that's the last thing she wanted. She watched as he gathered up all the baby things, she was so embarrassed as she knew all of it was for her.

"Yes you weren't going to let me use the bathroom were you?" she asked thinking she already knew the answer as he checked her diaper!

"No I don't wanna wear a stupid diaper but I knew you were going to make me use so why even play the game about asking to go!" she cried as she was mad and he rubbed her diaper reminding her of what a baby she was.

He saw her holding the pacifier with her suitcase.

"No I don't want I just wanna put it up." She whined.

She was embarrassed as they walked in and the young girl behind the counter smirked like she knew something was going on..

"Hi can I help you?" she said with a flirtations smile