LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Job Problems (private )

Chicago_daddy_84

Hal had had just about enough of her yelling and swearing and general behavior. He got up and waited for her to do the same, taking her hand. He was sure not to let go. He walked them the longer way around the restaurant to the exit, making sure a number of people could see what she did. As soon as they were outside and he noticed no one else around he spun her a bit and gave her a good spank on her wet butt. "You're in big trouble! Wetting your pants, swearing, making a scene" He continued to hold her hand taking her towards the car like a little child who was in trouble.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soon as Kayla got up he grabbed her hand tightly at first she tried to pull away as he was practically dragging her behind him she couldn't believe he was parading her around taking the long way round the restaurant.. Once they got outside she was stunned when he spanked her right on her wet ass she jumped forward as it hurt through her skimpy underwear.

"Owe!" she yelped.

"Who the hell do you think you are!" she whined as he kept a hold of her hand scolding her some more taking her to the car.

"Let me go I don't care about the job anymore!" she said whining

"I'm not a baby and I won't be treated like one!" she said trying to keep up rubbing her sore ass.

Hal stopped with her at the car. "Who do I think I am? I'm someone who needs to take care of a little baby who wets their pants. That's who. That's right, little baby." As she tried to move he held her against the car. "Little little baby who wets her pants allll the time." He spanked her again as she tried to move away. "Do I need to spank you more for you to apologize to me for being a naughty girl and wetting your pants? "

"I'm not a baby!" she said as he had her up against the car taunting her calling her a baby and making fun of her for wetting herself.

"That wasn't my fault you wouldn't let me out." she whined.

"Owe!" she yelped as he swatted her ass a few times.

Kayla looked up and there were a young couple staring.

"Fine I'm sorry can we go now." she said trying to get in the car!

"Can't I get in the front seat?" she asked before getting in.. Once in she just wanted to duck down in her seat so know one would see. She just wanted to get to the hotel take a hot shower and put on her sexiest panties and bra and cling to her adulthood.. As he made her feel so much like a baby!

"Yes can we please just go to the motel and forget this."

"I'll be damned if you're going to spank me again!" she hissed at him as she was passed she was a woman not a baby and she wasn't going to be treated like one for a second more she thought to herself. She was fuming and if he knew what was good for him he'll quit with The baby crap. She thought to herself with her arms crossed.

Hal finally made his way to the back seat and sat next to Kayla. He was much stronger and it only took a moment for him to have her over his lap, her wet butt exposed. He brought his hand down a few times focusing on her right butt cheek. "You are so far from being a big girl...here you are with wet pants needing a spanking because you were acting like a little brat. How many grown woman do you know that can't use the potty?" He asked as he continued to spank her right as cheek. He was using moderate force, certainly enough for her to feel it and make it red.

"No no let me go let me go!" she squealed as he had her in a vice like grip easily bending her over then he began spanking and scolding her.

Her ass was stinging as well as her pride.

"Quit quit please please!" she cried like the baby he was making her out to be!

"Oh no, you've had this a long time coming." Hal said as he continued to spank her right cheek. "Do you know why we're here? I'm going to get you diapers just like those girls did, they had it right." He spanked a few more times, he wanted her to know that he was in control and he would stop when he was good and ready.

"Owe!" she yelped ok.

She rubbed her sore wet bottom as they got out of the car he got her some different shorts to wear as they made their way to the store. She couldn't believe he was going to get her diapers! She was hoping she wouldn't have to wear them to work and she was hoping he didn't pick out baby diapers cause she knew she would fit in them.

Last Halloween her girlfriend wanted her to go as a baby cause of her size she even won the costume contest wearing baby diapers Pampers..

Hal marched right from the entrance to the baby aisle where he honed in on diapers. It didn't take him long to grab wipes then pick up size 6 diapers. "Come on..." He said as as he headed towards the bathroom still holding her hand. The store wasn't too busy.