LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Job Problems (private )

Chicago_daddy_84

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Stop", he reached across and grabbed her hands, then took the fork from her. "You're going to wear the bib...you made a mess before and you can't be getting yourself all messy like that." Hal was now standing and had picked the bib up. "I don't think you want me to make a scene...take this and put it on like a good girl."

She was surprised when he grabbed the fork and he seemed serious but she wasn't wearing a baby's bib.. It reminded her when she was 8 and at a after school day care and her and her friends had a food fight and everyone blamed her the teachers made her sit in a highchair she was humiliated in front of everyone! (true story by the way)

"No I'm not putting it on and that's final now give me my fork!" she said getting mad.

(Aww, then did you get put in a diaper? :-p)

"Now you're acting like a little kid...it's just a bib cause you eat messy. I can't believe how rude you just were to me... I bet you got lots of spankings for being a bad girl." Hal moved her arms down and reached in as he started to put the bib on. Now some people were looking.

(no don't remember that happening but I was in them until I was 6)

She blushed and was so embarrassed she didn't wanna cause a scene as he tied the bib on.

"You happy now." not answering his questions.. She saw the bear.

"You could've at least got me a adult bib."

"You brought this on yourself...and sense you gave me such a hard time you can eat the first half without your fork. Go on then." Hal started eating his ribs.

He noticed Kayla trying to figure out what to say or do. Hal reached over grabbed her wrist and put her hand right in the noodles. "Aww you look so cuuute." He said trying to make her feel little and embarrassed.

Her hands were caked with spaghetti so she couldn't get the bib off as it was tied to the back of her neck. He was so much bigger then her he had no problem forcing her down with the force she felt a little pee escape. Oh No she thought to herself.

"I'm not a baby let me up now and get this damn bib off!" she said getting mad as there was nothing she could do..

"Stop!" Hal said it forcefully but under his breath. "You're acting very much like a little child...here..." He took some food on a fork and brought it up to her mouth. "Do you need someone to feed you cause you can't do it yourself? Open" Hal helped by holding her chin with his other hand.

"No I'm not, quit I have to go to the bathroom!" she whined she turned her head as he began feeding her.

"Quit I'm not a baby!" she cried as he began feeding her like one. She felt her bladder give way.

This time it was much worse then the plane ride as she totally wet herself.

Just about when Hal fed her was when her bladder gave out, so at first he didn't notice. "That's it you chew that up now..." Hal noticed her acting a little unusual as she swallowed the first bite. "Good giiirl..." He prepared another fork full. "This is how they had to feed you at home isn't it...put you in a bib...feed you..." As he brought the second fork full in her looked towards her jeans.

She kept eating now sitting there in wet pants she hoped he didn't notice. She was so embarrassed with spaghetti hands wearing a bib being fed by her boss in wet pants the only thing missing was a highchair and diaper she thought to herself. Kayla was so mad!

"Let me up I'm done you can fire me if you want!" she said doing the best she could to get up.

Hal had no idea the thoughts in her head often trended towards her being a baby, nor did he know the extent which she was called a baby and teased growing up in large part because of her occasional accidents.

He noticed she had peed and put the fork down. Then as she tried to get out she started to try and climb over him. "Oh no Kayla...you didn't." He used her own momentum to push her chest down in his lap, her wet but exposed. "Now I see why those girls put you in a diaper...you're not big enough to use the potty are you." He pulled up on the back of her jeans examining the large wet spot.

"Stop yelling and quit crying." Hal sat her back down next to him and started to wipe her hands and mouth. "You've been allowed to parade around as a big girl far too long. You're not getting fired but you're in for a big change." He finished by taking off her bib.

Just after he did the waiter came by with the bill. "Looks like that bib worked out nicely eh."

Hal looked over..."it did, unfortunately it made her think she was actually a baby and she wet her pants." He announced to the waiter as he paid in cash.

The waiter looked shocked as he took the bill and cash.

Hal turned to Kayla. "Now we are going to walk out of here together and you're going to hold my hand and behave youeself...is that understood?"

Kayla was so embarrassed she didn't know what to do he wouldn't let her out. She sat there feeling like she was 5 as he scolded her.

"What are you talking about I'm a woman!" she snapped back.

"Changes?" she asked confused.

She was glad once the bib was off and he cleaned her hands and face. She looked up as the waiter came by.

Kayla wanted to run and hide as she sat there and he told him how she wet herself.

"What the fuck!" she hissed trying to sound grown up.

"Whatever." she said rolling her eyes.