LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Job Problems (private )

Chicago_daddy_84

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"No I'm not going to do that, that's my past I'm an adult ready to take on the world." she said smiling.

"Is this where were eating?" she asked curiously as it looked like a hole in the wall type place..

"You know places like these are normally famous for something, you know like BBQ, pie, things like that." she said recalling watching some of those cooking shows..

"Yeah that sounds good." good I can have a drink and maybe he'll quit thinking of me as a little girl. She thought to herself as they walked into the restaurant.

She sat down and looked around at the place.

"This is nice, um sure how bout a long island ice tea." she said looking at the menu for food..

"I went to college parties duh." she said sarcastically. She started to get frustrated why'd he want to know.

"Probably 5 years ago." she said lying but how would he ever know she figured.

"Oh hey our drinks are here." she said looking up smiling at the waitress.

Hal took a drink of his beer. "I see..." He really didn't believe her.

"So do you know what what I'd like you to do tomorrow in our meetings?" The question was rhetorical as he continued to talk. "I'm going to be standing doing most of the talking...I'll want you to flip through slides for me. There's also a small section on customer service that I think you should talk about. The slide is in the back of that stack I gave you. How's that sound? Are you comfortable in front of people?"

"Yeah? Strong?" Hal laughed a bit. "Mind if I taste it?" She didn't seem to mind so he did. It was mixed pretty well but it was basically all alcohol. "Yah that's not bad."

He waiter came and Hal just ordered them a buffalo wing app.

"I'm glad you said that, it's good to be confident..." Hal paused. "So, does this all feel pretty good? On your first business trip, having a drink...look at you." He smiled at her.

"I don't wanna get your hopes up I'm sure I'm just like the others." she said looking up as the waiter came over.

She looked at the wings they looked good as she was hungry.

"No problem!" she said grabbing the side plate and putting some wings on it..

"Wow they're really good." she said with some sauce on her face then she had some get on her shirt..

"No, something tells me you'll be special..." Hal replied.

Hal took wings too and then noticed how much of a mess she'd already made. He was about to say something when the waiter came back and dropped off the waters. He spoke up, "Dang any of that sauce there make it to your mouth...if u r having ribs I'm bringing you a bib!"

She just kept eating then she smiled as the waiter brought the waters. Kayla blushed when he mentioned what a mess she made and about her needing a bib.

"Guess I made a mess." she said getting a napkin..

"No I'm ordering papa's special spaghetti." she said looking at the menu.

"Do you know him or something what was that about?" she asked curiously as she finished off the wings. She then took a drink of water.

"Quit it's all clean now." she said blushing.

"Think I might get another drink with my dinner." she mused looking over the drink menu..

"Yah, I saw you were low...I actually ordered you another...that's what I whispered. It's a good drink but a secret." What Hal didn't mention was that he'd also asked the waiter to bring one of the plastic bibs, but not the adult one, the children's with dinosaur print on it.

The drinks arrived soon. Hal got a second beer. The drink he ordered for Kayla was more tasty than a long island but just as strong, plus it came in a bit bigger glass.

"Oh, no actually we are in the same room...they try and keep expenses down. Usually with you being a girl and me a guy they'd book two rooms but if you remember you were supposed to go out with Julie, but she had a family emergency. Anyway, sorry same room."

The food came out and the waiter set the bib

"Oh yeah I forgot all about that, well I still wanna take a hot shower." she then looked up seeing her food.

"Yummy spaghetti." she said getting the silverware.

"W--what?" she said picking up the bib it was a baby bib..

"Um I'm not wearing that!" she said throwing it down in disgust..