LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Job Problems (private )

Chicago_daddy_84

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yeah, we're meeting with different groups at 9am, 10:30am 1pm and 3pm. Going to be busy. We're staying a hotel not far from the airport." Hal looked over.

"So why don't we take turns asking each other questions...get to know one another better. Like, oh I got one...are you a hugger or kisser?"

"Never really gave it much thought but probably heights, how bout you?" They laughed and joked making conversation then the pilot came on. She fastened her seatbelt. Then the urge hit her as she felt the need to go..

"Crap hopefully we get there quickly." she said almost ready to do the potty dance.

"Yes I know crap it's like that coffee and the coke came on quick, uh I really don't wanna go to the bathroom here but I might have to." she said looking around. Trying to take her mind off things. Few more minutes come on things will be ok. She thinks to herself..

"How much longer?" she says with despair in her voice.

The plane started to move around in turbulence as they decended. "Probably about 15 minutes..." He lied knowing it was more like 25. "You know, given your past you shouldn't be putting yourself in these situations...that's not a very big girl thing to do." He added trying to put thoughts in her head. "What if you pee your pants, hmm?"

The turbulence scared her enough to release a little dribble of pee into her panties. She was worried someone might notice, but she looked at her jeans and didn't see any signs of wetness she figured she'd be ok.

"Yeah I know." she said softly.

"I'm not hey I'm a woman." she said defending herself.

Hal picked up on everything going on with her. "Okay, if you say so." By now they were so close to landing there was no way she could get up to pee.

"Isn't the view awesome?" Hal commented as he could visibly see she was really needing to go. There was only about 5 minutes until they landed and another 10 after that before they could get off the plane.

The jolt scared Kayla as she wet a little more her panties were wet but still not leaking. She was grateful for that then they landed she had to find a bathroom.

"Let me go to the bathroom real quick."

(too soon for the diaper work it up, then what's the chances the woman has size 6.. I was thinking they go out drinking or since she's not 21, you get her drunk then she has an accident then the diapers come out followed by a spanking so she understands she's a baby now... what do you think)

The person ignored her and kept walking. Hal stalled a bit more but finally spoke up as she was getting ready to ask someone else. "Come on Winnie the Pooh... the bathroom is this way" Hal started walking, of course he was taking the longer route to a bathroom but it wasn't long until the bathroom came into view.

"Um my name's Kayla." she said embarrassed that he called her Winnie the pooh.

"Hurry Hal or I'll catch up with you." she said almost running as she was determined she wasn't going to wet herself in front of her boss seemed he already thought of her as a little girl. It would only convince him if she actually wet herself.

"Thank goodness." she said as she found the bathroom and took care of business.