LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tunnel plugs fun and practical

Using them for upwards of a few years, really enjoying the different types I chose. I took a few months off and had no problem with them when i picked them up again which was amazing. Probably my favorite body mod toy

Yeah, let's hear some more...the ones I have stretch me pretty hard, and the tunnels seem small, so second question is how to make things soft enough to make them work.

Edited by Dill_Pickle
can't spell!
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am so disappointed in the Perfect Fit tunnel plugs :(

Warning: a bit graphic below, be forewarned. I'll try to keep it as polite as possible.

The medium is just too small. The hole is only 79mm, which is not enough to simulate any kind of incontinence, no matter how soft your movements are (I use psylium husk for that), unless it's pure liquid. The muscles that move things along are blocked where the tunnel is, so the tunnel just blocks immediately and you're left in a permanent state of discomfort that feels like your body is trying to go, but can't. If you try to push while holding the base, nothing will happen. If you push without doing that, the entire plug will come out instead.

The large is just crazy stupid ridiculous big, and the top isn't even tapered. Meaning there's about 1cm of flat space on the top after the hole. There's no way to even get the thing to start to insert. It will crush down on itself because the silicone blend is too soft. No amount of warming up helps. I tried everything to the point of bleeding before giving up. You'd have to be a pro that does stretching exercises and anal play daily to be able to use this thing.

And even if you spend a month training to get the thing in, I don't think that the 100mm hole is going to be that much better at not getting blocked up. It's also a half-inch longer, so even more of the inner