LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Omg, do you all know how many movies out there (usually comedies) that have a refference to adult diapers? A lot, I swear every single time I watch a movie in the theaters with my gf we always look for that kind of thing, or well I do, she just comes across it and busts up laughing which is hilarious. The first one we watches was 'The Sentinal' and at the end, the main character is handed a gift of depends from his friends to signify that he's old. And so it was kind of funny, then today we were watching the new movie staring Dane Cook, called "Employee of the Month" Very funny movie if you don't mind moderate to low budget films. And at the very end, durring the tire race thing you see 2 boxes of depends in bulk (the kind you find at costco) in two carts being pushed by what looked to me like lawyers. Again hilarious. So yea, just wondering if anyone knows of any good movies out there that have atleast some refference to diapers in them. I swear, some are just too good the be true.

Omg, do you all know how many movies out there (usually comedies) that have a refference to adult diapers? A lot, I swear every single time I watch a movie in the theaters with my gf we always look for that kind of thing, or well I do, she just comes across it and busts up laughing which is hilarious. The first one we watches was 'The Sentinal' and at the end, the main character is handed a gift of depends from his friends to signify that he's old. And so it was kind of funny, then today we were watching the new movie staring Dane Cook, called "Employee of the Month" Very funny movie if you don't mind moderate to low budget films. And at the very end, durring the tire race thing you see 2 boxes of depends in bulk (the kind you find at costco) in two carts being pushed by what looked to me like lawyers. Again hilarious. So yea, just wondering if anyone knows of any good movies out there that have atleast some refference to diapers in them. I swear, some are just too good the be true.

thieri are a few thiers the unimate one of course "THe Baby" from the the 70's

another one is stop mum or i'l shoot with sylivester stlone theese are the only moovies I can think of

for the time being but no dought their are quite a few others

I'm an avid reader and am suprised at how many references to peeing, incontinence, and diapers I find. At one time I kept a list of all the books and movies that had this sort of content. One web site I know of has a "Pee Movie List."

-D_Rainger

PC, there is a whole section on this board to discuss this very thing. You can find it here.

-RMS

Video games also have adult diaper referrances. The game Grand theift auto: liberty city stories has a whole scene where you have to take a picture of a guy while he has an encounter with hookers while in a diaper.

The GTA games are full of diaper references :) Vice City has a radio ad (on the love song station if memory serves) for those 80's style medallions which has a DL reference:

From GameFAQs:

Hello, I am Fernando Martinez, I think by now you know I am an emotional kind of guy.

People stop me in the street and say, Fernando what the hell is wrong with me? Silk-shirt, hairy

chest, enough aftershave to drown a household pet, but I still cannot get a woman. And I tell them,

you are an ignorant fool. Without the symbol of power and fertility around your neck, What kind of

woman is going to respect you? That's why I've teamed up with Medallion Man, the shop for medallion

needs. Medallion Man caters to all levels of masculinity, for the strong silent type a medallion the

size of a hub cap will say everything that needs to be said. Even singing medallions for the Casanova

who knows music is the food of love. My old drains, Thai houses, diapers, whatever your interest,

we've got the medallion for you. Don't forget, every woman knows, if you can't support a medallion,

you can't support a family.

There's another one in GTA3 in which some guy persistently phones up the talk radio station and demands to be spanked by his nanny. Someone who writes for them is either taking the diaper-contents or is one of us :Crylol:

I'm an avid reader and am suprised at how many references to peeing, incontinence, and diapers I find. At one time I kept a list of all the books and movies that had this sort of content. One web site I know of has a "Pee Movie List."

-D_Rainger

Believe it or not, 70's-80's-era Stephen King has lots of diaper refs in his stories. Off the top of my head, I remember diaper refs in Cujo, Gramma and The Boogieman (shorts in the "Night Shift" collection), and a unabashed AB ref in the early-90's Gerald's Game. I know there's more that I can't remember where. Hmmmm.