LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In a recent thread about baby powder, in which I recommended the Johnson's talcum powder with the red "original" circle because it smelled like the...well...original, Someone posted that the johnson's cornstarch powder smelled the same and stronger. Well, I set aside my aversion to cornstarch to give it a try. It smells almost just like the Rite-Aid talc that I abandoned because they changed its scent to a kind of flowery scent. It might be good as foot powder but for baby powder? NO

Why do people get into discussions of which they have no understanding, in which they have no interest and to which they contribute nothing? There has been a vigorous discussion

16 hours ago, Christine Daryleanne said:

In a recent thread about baby powder, in which I recommended the Johnson's talcum powder with the red "original" circle because it smelled like the...well...original, Someone posted that the johnson's cornstarch powder smelled the same and stronger. Well, I set aside my aversion to cornstarch to give it a try. It smells almost just like the Rite-Aid talc that I abandoned because they changed its scent to a kind of flowery scent. It might be good as foot powder but for baby powder? NO

Forgive me if you mentioned this elsewhere, but I'm curious. Why do you dislike cornstarch? I find it clears up rashes far faster than talcum powder does.

It feels kind of creepy. hard instead of soft when applied and the dryness feels strange and unnatural. Still if it was as I was told, I might have let it go

Well, the discussion was NOT about the practical merits of the baby powder but of the aesthetic, which in the ABDL world is often as important as the practical. I corrected, via experience, an error that was put forth. Namely, that the Johnson'[s cornstarch powder smelled very strongly like the original. My statement stands. In fact it also has a soapy smell as well, Before you throw a barb, make sure your target is not wearing armor or that you have the right target or are in the right battle

I'll het things stand on their own merits here

I think I'm only seeing half a conversation here. However, I had to respond anyways because I use the cornstarch powder for foot powder and the talc for playtime. They definitely smell different, but the talc smell is better.

I also check the Rite-Aid cornstarch and it too, has a soapy smell