LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby in the office (private with kaylaindiapers)

Skylove27

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kayla was happy as she was a successful businesswoman and she had no time for kids, she couldn't find the right guy, and she didn't wanna wreck her body. So one night while browsing the net she discovered adult baby's she had to find the right person. After a 6 month long search she had finally found the right person and now her plan was in action. Kayla was busy wrapping up her work so she could go check on her baby..

"What are you doing baby you're supposed to be down for your afternoon nap!" she said sternly

"Its not until 45 minutes." Skylar explains. Not meaning to sound like she was back talking. She turned back to her computer and started to work again. "I honestly don't see the need to take naps. I'm not two." She says

"Oh my mistake I've been busy guess I got my times mixed up." she said looking at her watch.

"Now did you or did you not fall asleep while on the job?" she asked giving her one of those cutesy looks

"I said I'd give you another chance but you've shown you need to grow up and I'm here to help you out!" she said patting the girl on the head condescendingly.

"Yes you did like a good little girl, but don't forget I said I'd give you another chance on my terms!" she said sternly letting her know this discussion was over.

"Oh yeah the little girl's potty break, and why would you need a potty break? Hmmm

"Why won't I let you get up and just go like all the other adults can?"

Kayla remembered the first two weeks that Skylar had been with the company she was in the bathroom half the time.. Now she was only allowed potty breaks at certain times.

She smiled as everything was coming together perfectly..

"That's right so now the little girl get's potty breaks!" she said cooing at her.. She couldn't wait for the day that her potty breaks would soon be diaper changing time.

"Are you ready little girl?" Kayla wanted to enforce to her that she was no longer an adult.

"No no no what did I teach you?"

"You have to ask remember?" she loved playing this little game with her. She couldn't wait for the day that the little games would be patty cake or peek a boo!

(yeah but she wants her to ask her in a certain way, it's all part of making sure she knows she's not a big girl)

"Don't you remember baby?

"You have to say Ms Kayla may I go potty?"

"Ok try it." she said smiling as she couldn't wait for the day that she would be calling her mommy!

"Aw what a good girl of course you may, come on let's go potty!" she said like a mommy would to her toddler. Taking her hand leading her out to the restrooms..

Some of the employees looked on and snickered one girl Julie looked right at Skylar and made faces making fun of her!

Skylar frowned as they snickered and giggled. And she was led into the girls room. Hopefully she didn't have to use the little training potty like the other day. Supposedly Skylar peed on the toilet seat on of the older girls probably lied. Maybe it was Julie. Skylar never liked Julie.

Julie smiled cause she was the one who made up the rumor that Skylar peed on the toilet seat. She knew since then Skylar had been reduced to using the toddler potty chair.

Once they reached the bathroom there it was a pink potty chair with teddy bears on it.

"Look at that baby how special you must be to have your own potty chair. she said cooing at her.

"Why do I have to use this stupid thing? I never peed on the toilet seat. Besides I don't even feel the need to go." She says. She usually got grumpy around this time since she was starting to get used to her nap schedule.

"Quit fussing or I'll give you something to whine about!" she said sternly with a whack to her back side to get her attention.

"Now there's plenty more where that came from, you know why you have to use that!" she said frustrated not wanting to go through that again.

"Why'd you lie, you said you needed to go potty, so let's go or I can take you back for nap time!" she said her patience running thin..

Skylar was getting really grumpy. As she mumbled to herself and pulled down her skirt and panties. She was helped onto the training potty. She only days she didn't have to go because she didn't want to use the training potty. It was too girly and babyish.

"Good girl now go potty like a good girl!" she said cooing at her.

Just then the door swung open in walked Julie. She looked at Skylar

"Aw how cute you's going potty like a big girl!" she said cooing at her.

"Yes she is." Kayla said like a proud parent..