LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Roleplay (private with dontyouloveyourmommy)

Skylove27

Skylar was 18 years old and had been staying with her room mate in an apartment for two years. She had moved in after she had gotten kicked out of her parents house for doing poorly in school. Her parents were always strict with her so she never liked it or felt w wanted there anyways. Skylar was happy with her new room mate now anyways although her room mate was acting different lately. It was like she had maternal instinct or something. Because she was treating Skylar almost like she was a toddler maybe younger. Though Skylar thought maybe her room mate was going through a phase and just brushed it off. One morning she was sitting in living room watching some cartoons, relaxing. She hasn't are breakfast yet but she figured she'll just eat her room mate wakes up.

Wendy walked out of her bedroom and saw Skylar sitting on the couch, watching T.V. "Good morning Sky," she said with a smile. "How are you doing this morning?" She ruffled her hair. "I'll make you some num nums." Wendy was a tall 25 year old with long brown curls and a D cup chest. She had been roommates with Sky for 2 years now. She always felt bad for how her roomie grew up and Wendy herself struggled to have a baby on her own. She had recently decided she would baby Skylar. She was starting off slowly but today she planned on introducing diapers among other things. "I was thinking today we could do some shopping. There's a special store I wanted to take you to." She went into the kitchen and started to fix some oatmeal for her roommate. She poured it into a bowl and sat it on the table.

"It's no problem sweetheart," Wendy cooed. "And everything's just fine. I have to take care of you don't, I?" She sat down next to her and watched as she ate. "The store is for special little girls, just like you." She grinned. "I have to let you in on the surprise a little early, I guess. Sky, I've come to a descision. You are no longer going to be my roommate. You are now my baby girl. Today we are going shopping for diapers and other baby items. Yes we are, yes we are." She tickled her roommate's chin. "You'll call me Mommy and depend on me for everything. No more being a big girl, no, no."

Skylar blushed deeply, at the comment. She didn't want to argue with Wendy and it sounded like she had no choice. And she certainly didn't want to kicked out. Skylar decided to finish her breakfast so she could get ready for the day as she was still in her pajamas. Which were a pair of frozen pajamas Wendy made her wear the night before. Skylar finished the oatmeal and still had some on her chin and corners of her mouth that she forgot to wipe off. She was about to go and get ready anyways.

Skylar wondered if this was one of her last big girl moments. She changed out of her pajamas and put on the capri's and pink T-shirt. "Okay, I'm dressed now. I need to use the bathroom." Skylar was hoping she could atleast do that by herself. She wasn't sure how far Wendy was really making her into a baby.

Skylar again blushed deeply. But started to pee before she started to poop as well. Hoping 'mommy' wouldn't make a comment about it. She grabbed some toilet paper, so she could wrote herself then wash her hands

"Oh and baby went poopies as well. Good girl, last time you'll be using the potty," Wendy cooed. She wiped her very well and then helped her wash her hands. She then helped her get redressed and lead her out to the car, strapping her into the back. She got in the car and started driving. "You won't run off from Mommy will you?"

"Don't be scared darling, I would never hurt you," Wendy cooed. She pulled up in front of a store called "My Little Baby". She got out and helped her new baby out and lead her inside. The store was dedicated to adult babies. It had everything a new mommy could need for her adult baby. She grabbed a cart and threw in a lot of packages of diapers, soon turning to the pacifiers, bottles, outfits and the smaller stuff. She then lead her over to the strollers. "Hmmm which one would be best for my wittle cherub?" She grabbed a bright pink one and strapped Skylar in. "What do you think my sweet?"

Skylar was actually starting to feel exhausted from moving around a lot in the store. She had held Wendy's hand the whole time while they were there. And started to pout a little when she was put in the pink stroller. Before she could answer a yawn escaped her small mouth. She hoped they were gonna be done shopping soon.

"Aw, I think my wittle girl is sleepy. Maybe she needs a nap. Don't worry my sweet, we're almost done." Wendy grabbed a teddy bear off the shelf and put it in her arms. She continued to shop for a bit and ordered to have a high chair, crib and changing table sent to the house. She paid for everything and then lead her new baby into the changing room. She took her out of the stroller and laid her on the changing table. She stripped her down and started to powder her bottom.

"Aww someone is so fussy, don't worry. Momma will get you changed." Wendy slid a big fluffy diaper under her bottom and taped it on tight. Next she slid her into a pink romper that said "Momma's Girl". She put pink booties and pink mittens on her along with a pink baby bonnet. She then produced a pink pacifier and slid it into her mouth. "Awww, wook at how pwecious you wook," she baby talked.

Skylar was very red. As she was wearing all the baby clothes. She suckled the pacifier thinking it would calm her from getting upset. She looked at the pink mittens and pink booties. She felt very little.