LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What? Three more?

Ishigreensa

MIke took Erylin right to the bathroom and started to undress her so he could bathe her.

"How about you remind daddy to put you in a diaper tonight so we can avoid this problem," he said to her lightly.

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Emma and Kelly got everything ready, but when no one else came down Emma went upstairs to investigate. She peeked in the bathroom and saw Mike with the baby, then continued on to the 3 girls' room. "Honey, what's wrong?" she asked when she opened the door and found Kim crying.

Heidi looked up at her.

"Does daddy say the same thing?"

Kim looked up at her as if she didn't believe she wasn't in trouble or that they could get up when they woke up.

Cassie ran over and hugged her.

"I like you already," she said.

"Yes, he says the same thing. We would both much rather you get up and use the toilet than have an accident if it can be prevented. But I do have to ask that if you wake up and it's still dark, that you just use the toilet and go back to bed, or at least play very quietly in your room so you don't wake everyone else up. Deal?"

"You're no trouble at all, honey, really. I just wish you'd come to get me when you woke up instead of waiting in here. If I'd known you all needed to be cleaned up I wouldn't have started breakfast. Now you just run along and get cleaned up. I'll put out some clothes for you all before I go downstairs." Emma started going through the things they'd gotten out for the younger ones and picked out an outfit for each of them, which she laid out on the dresser. She was about to go to her room to see if she had anything that might fit Heidi when Mike came in. "Now dear, the social worker said she wets the bed so I don't know why you're so surprised. A lot of kids her age still wet the bed, and I'm sure everything she's been through only makes it worse. We'll make an appointment with the pediatrician to make sure there isn't anything more serious going on but just be patient until then, okay?"

"Daddy, we're making blueberry pancakes," Kelly said as she sat on a stool by the counter. They had a big bowl of batter all ready to go, she was just waiting for Emma to come back.

Emma went to her room and found a pair of leggings and a sweatshirt that were a bit small on her, thinking they might be okay for Heidi until they got her some new clothes.

Kelly turned to look at Cassie and stopped in her tracks when she saw the girl tearing up. She put one hand on her hip and held the other up as if to say "stop." "Okay, enough with the crying," she ordered, remembering the girl sniffling the night before. "I'm just showing you the bathroom. There's nothing to cry about."

Heidi got in front of her sister.

"What happened, honey?"

"She thinks I'm stupid and I just want to be her friend, but she never wets the bed or anything, so she thinks I'm stupid and I'm just a baby."

"Did you call you one?"

"No, but when her dad told her to take me to the bathroom, she rolled her eyes and acted like she didn't want to at all.