LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What? Three more?

Ishigreensa

"No, we didn't know but Mrs. Wilson told us so I had daddy put the special sheets on all your beds when he was getting the little bed out for Erylin."

"Daddy, are you gonna read to me?" Erylin asked sweetly, hoping he wasn't still upset with her.

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yes, she told us everything and we still want all of you," Emma assured Heidi. "Now, why don't you go make sure your sisters brush their teeth, and daddy and I will be up in a little while to get you all settled in."

Erylin nuzzled her head against Mike's shoulder. "Daddy, I gonna wear my swimsuit to bed," she said with a giggle, as she still had her little bikini on from playing in the sprinkler earlier.

"If Kelly has to pee, I can take my sisters out of the bathroom for a minute," Heidi said not wanting to force the younger girl to wet herself if it was going to be their fault.

"No, honey, she just needs to brush her teeth too, and there really isn't room for another person," Emma explained. When it became clear that the current circus in the bathroom wasn't going to be over any time soon she just grabbed Kelly and Erylin's toothbrushes. "Here hon, you can go use the bathroom in my room." Then she called down the hall. "Mike, did you brush the baby's teeth yet?"

"They're still working on it. I sent Kelly to our bathroom to brush hers," Emma called to Mike. "Don't worry Heidi, you're fine. You're no trouble at all," she said calmly, though she wondered how a child could not know how to brush her own teeth at the age of 6. Erylin could do it by herself - with supervision, of course - and she only just turned 3!

Mike came in, and he prepared the toothbrush.

"What do you mean, not yet?" he asked after he got the paste on the younger sister's brush.

Mike came in and started to help Erylin brush her teeth.

"Kelly, if you don't need to go potty right away, then go see how the others are doing.