LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What? Three more?

Ishigreensa

"Did you get Heidi sorted?" Mike asked. "If figured by the time she came down, we would be finished anyway, and I didn't feel like listening to her screaming for no reason since I had to watch the four girls by myself, so I let her sit where Heidi was," he explained to Emma.

Heidi finished her shower, but then just stood naked in the bathroom, scared to face anyone after having wet her pants in front of Emma.

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yes, she's having a shower now," Emma said before she resumed eating, not wanting to mention her accident in front of everyone. "But we need to talk later."

Kelly and Erylin - now happy that she was free from the high chair - continued eating quietly, pausing every now and then to glance at the other girls.

Kim looked up at Emma when Emma said she was taking a shower, and then she stood up.

"Um... Can I go potty?" she asked.

They only had one bathroom for the kids.

Emma just shrugged. "If you must," she said, wanting to keep everyone happy. With as protective as Heidi was of the younger girls she figured Heidi really wouldn't mind. "And tell her to hurry up. This isn't an all-night diner so if she wants to eat she needs to do so now."

Kim jumped at the perceived tone of the woman wondering if Heidi or she had done something bad.

Cassie looked down and kept eating.

Kim ran up to the bathroom and went in without knocking, and then she saw her toilet standing there, crying.

"Heidi, what happened?"

"Emma saw me pee my pants," Heidi mumbled.

"Oh," Kim said looking down.

Mike understood his wife's stare and he turned to dealing with the other girls, making sure they didn't cause any more trouble.

"Hurry, go eat," Heidi whispered to her little sister.

Kim came running down the stairs, and she looked up at Emma.

"It's not fair, but Heidi says she won't eat if you don't want her to.

Emma just looked at Kim, absolutely bewildered before going upstairs. "Excuse me, Heidi, but I did not say you couldn't eat. Quite the opposite, actually, but you need to know this is not an all-night diner. I am more than happy to feed you any time you're hungry, but not if you refuse to come to the table at meal time. Now get dressed and come eat if you want to."

"Daddy, I'm sorry," Erylin whined. "No high chair!"

"Heidi, never assume anything. Trust me, if I am angry with you I will make it known loud and clear. But no matter what we are not getting rid of you. The sooner you get that into your head, the better."

"But I didn't mean to! I just wanted to get out because everyone left me," Erylin said in her sweet little voice while looking up at Mike with big puppy dog eyes.

Emma bent down and picked Cassie up. "That's right, I want to be your mommy, and Mike wants to be your daddy, if you'll let us.

"No Cassie, no one is in trouble. Now come on and finish your dinner." Emma watched Mike and wondered what it was he wanted to say but just raised an eyebrow at him questioningly. "Yes, I think that's fair," she agreed. "We certainly don't want any trips to the ER."

Heidi sat down and started to eat, finally.

Cassie, seeing her sister eat, started to eat and then Kim ate.

After a little later than usual, the girls finished eating.

"Heidi, you want to sleep with Kim, don't you?"

Heidi nodded.

"Mommy has decided where everyone will sleep.

"No, we're not taking the bed apart and bringing it downstairs. Erylin will be fine in Kelly's room. And yes, Cassie will sleep in Kelly's room on the bottom bunk, and Heidi, I'd prefer if you were on the top bunk in the other room." Emma knew that at 8 Kim was technically old enough for the top bunk, but she was afraid the girl might fall off if she was in one of her spells.